13. Ice what are we?

Who enjoys boring history class? I don't.

I fish out my phone from my jacket pocket when it vibrated—-and it left me gasping so I had to cover my mouth after seeing Ice sent picture with her wearing the white lab gown and underneath was her blue scrubs.

She sent it without caption

She sent it without caption. Well. No caption needed because she already had me choked of how cool she look like.

Me: you look supperr cool Miss Ma'am 🥹💙🥰🤭😩🥶🫣🫠

Ice 💙: 👍🏻

She's so cold but who cares? Because I don't!

"Can we put back the phone Miss August?" Our history professor calls out and making the whole class attention laid on me "I know that it bore you but just few minutes left and you all get out from this prison"

"Sorry" I muttered then slides it back to my jacket pocket but can't help silently giggling and blushing the whole time.

----

Me: wish us goodluck of flooding sales! It's our first day for the fundraising week!

Ice 💙: goodluck.

Now we're in half of our day and we are conducting cupcake selling and of course I already reserved Ice cupcake that I'm gonna drop by later.

"Is this a thing a now? Updating the best friend?" Vero caught me sending our picture to Ice.

"It's because we're gonna sell cupcakes too in their building" we're on day 1 fund raising week "you want to win right?" I reasoned out. But it's true though, Veronica is aiming to win because the prize is concert ticket for two and I already know her plan.

To invite Xian.

That made shut down her mouth, too obvious about it.

And just like a light bulb twinkled in her head, her eyes bulge with idea——that I sometimes don't like "you wanna win? We need attention"

I raised our cupcakes "and the attention I want is our cupcakes being famous because it's delicious"

"Of course! But we have to exert a lot of effort. Let's go. Joanne!" She calls out from the other tent "watch it for a second okay? We'll be right back, come on!"

Veronica drove us to this costume store that I never went before to rent an outfit then went back in the tent....very awkwardly while wearing the rented costume.

Joanne and Carlisle squeals the moment they saw us walking over our tent.

"I will definitely post this" Carlisle took us a picture.

Our costume is me being the white angel and Vero as black angel

Carlisle gasped while she's still on her phone "Summy, for the first time, Ice liked a picture. Damn. I thought her account was all dummy" it makes my heart jump off my chest——stop with this false hopes! I'm weak!

"Oh, Hi Gigi!" Joanne greets them and Veronica immediately gave me a slight jab in my side rib. I know what she meant. "Wanna try our cookies?"

But Vero is being Veronica Caters "Wanna lick our cupcake icing?" That literally made my eyes widened in complete embarrassment of Veronica flirty statement!

"Sorry about that" I say after immediately giving Gigi a free cupcake "it's on the house, bye and thank you"

Yet she chuckled at me "you're cute" it made me blush and had my heartbeat speeding.....I'm in love with my best friend but doesn't mean Gigi can't make my heart panic "are you sure this is free?"

My tongue was cut off, I couldn't even speak a word but just hummed.

"Okay thanks, and you are?" She says between narrowing her eyes.

Of why I'm having a speech problem due to her sudden compliment.

"She's Summer August. Summy for short and sorry she's a little bit malfunctioning today" Vero stating but making Gigi  smiles more before looking back at me who's standing dumfounded.

"Gigi by the way" she say before offering her hand.

I mentally bitch slap myself to wake up and stop being a creep "....gigi—-I mean Summer!" I'm already cursing myself of why am I so gay?

This is what gay looks like whenever we're panicking....driving ourself to embarrassment.

"Let me help you for giving me free cupcakes" she says then calls out her approaching groups in our direction "Hey! Buy here!"