14. Are we bestfriend premium?

I parked my car then get my special box of cupcake and my very own iced coffee recipe. I get out of the car and walked inside their building and already seeing the woman of my dream—but halted when I saw Jaden with Ice....

Of course he brought Ice his famous pasta bowl...this actually made me smile, but not a happy one..rather a pain smile.

Why am I having hope that there's a small tiny chance that Ice will see me not just her best friend.

I turned around with lingering tears and sunken heart back to my car and drive away with the cupcake sitting on my car seat.

————-

First half of the class today was suspended and that is what every student wish everyday because it means, I can go back to sleep.

—but how can I go back to sleep when Ice sent me a message

Ice 💙: which one?

I stared to her message very confused. It is too early in the morning and my brain is foggy.

And when I'm about to reply. She sent me 3 pictures that gawk my eyes.

Is she trying to kill me? And fuck! The last one of her wearing a black crop top and gray short is sending me to Pluto!

Please heart, stay still.

I had to breathe in multiple times but also saving her pictures in my gallery so if ever I feel uninspired, just one look and my life continues again.

Ice 💙: ?

I sit up.

Me: what for? U have date with Jaden?

And that's how I torture myself guys. I'm starting to believe that I love hurting myself by emotional torture.

Ice 💙: Anderson says that ur first class was cancelled. Carlisle told him.

Me: yes and ?
Ice 💙: im planning to go to mall today.

So they have a date and she doesn't need to shove it in my face. Now I wish our class didn't canceled.

Me: be safe and have lots of fun!

I dive back to the bed after putting my phone in silent but who says I'm not gonna stalk Jaden account if ever he post something about them?

Minutes passed and I still can't sleep so I once again check my phone to see Ice another message.

Ice 💙: can u drop by but buy Tylenol on your way here?

That immediately made me sit up.

Me: are u sick??

I didn't wait for reply and run to the shower. I grab whatever clothes and run down to the nearest drugstore on my way to Ice condo.

But then I knew she changed her passcode so I pressed the doorbell and Ice looks fine. Super fine with her wearing the last outfit she sent me.

"Why did you ring the doorbell?" She asked but before I could answer she speaks again "I forgot. Ares came by to borrow my jacket without telling me so I changed the passcode"

Oh. I thought. Okay.

"It's the combination of our birthday" she added.

First. Ice is wearing that outfit as if she wants to attract me—which is definitely working and second, did she just said it's our birthday combination??

Are we bestfriend premium?

Breathe Summer August.

I raised the paper bag "I got you the Tylenol" reminding her then step forward to check her temperature by placing my hand on her neck.

But I can't hold to the way she's staring down at me. It makes me hard to breathe normally. That any moment I might stupidly say something or do something....

"You look so fine" okay that came out wrong! "I mean your temperature is normal!" That's it, I officially hate myself.

"I'm not sick"

That leaves my lip partly open while staring puzzled "why, why did you asked me to bring you Tylenol? I speed up just to be here and almost got a ticket!"

I'm mad but she finds it funny by smiling "for my stock, in case of emergency" then she grab the paper bag from my hand and watching her putting it to her kitchen counter.

"Let's watch Netflix?" She casually offered while I'm still stuck up by her suddenness.

But who am I to complain right?

Ice set up the living room with popcorn and soda with our blankets then sit next to me.

She let me choose the movie and as usual, no movie marathon was left finished by both parties. Ice fell asleep while I watched.

I held my breath when her hands was laid on top of my stomach while she leaned close and fully feels her warm breathing to my neck.

I'm gay. I'm gay. I'm gay.

This isn't normal for us gays. This kind of thing is the cause of our heart problem.

Ice is my heart problem.

The heartbeat pace worsened when she wrapped her arms around me before pulling me more closer to her.

I don't like this feeling. This rapid breathing. The way I pushed the lump in my throat and how my heart is beating fast with all my skin feels electrified.

Now how can I concentrate watching or function if Ice is being like this?