Ch-98, My Bondita!❤️

Here's a supr logn chapter for you all! It took a lot of emotions to write this one. Please do not forget to vote and leave behind inline comments!❤️

I'd be so grateful!❤️

Bondita was sitting in his arms since a long time now. It had been a few minutes earlier, then she laid her head on hia lap. Anirudh gently caressed her hair. None of them spoke, because it wasn't needed.

The silence between them didn't seem uncomfortable, it didn't need to be broken by saying something unnecessarily. Bondita just held onto his knee and felt her heart sink into deep thoughts. Anirudh's caress on her hair, just kept her as awake and attached to this world as needed.

"Pati Babu...." She finally murmured, still resting her head on his lap.

"Hmm?" He replied, looking at the half of her face visible to him.

"Is it not wrong to want an abortion?" She asked, just like a little girl would have asked out of curiosity.

"It.... Bondita," He thought for a while and then spoke.
"There isn't an objective answer to this question. It's all subjective. It can vary among people, cultures and minds." He replied.

"What might seem right for us might be wrong for someone else." He explained.

"So is it right for us?" She asked, just as innocently as her first question.

"If you want it, it's right. If you don't, it's not." He replied as if it was the simplest thing to understand.

"If I want...?" She murmured and then sat up, looking straight into his eyes.

He tried to read her eyes, but for the first time in a long while he wasn't abel to contemplate what they wanted to convey. Her eyes looked unreadable, still a bit filled with anger and frustration.

"Why is it always me Pati Babu? You always make things sound like in our relationship, only I matter! Only I am important in this relationship and not you! Why?" She asked him, clearly feeling frustrated.

"Bondita?" He frowned at her.
"Where did this even come from?" He asked.

"You very well know, where am I coming from." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms against her chest.
"This decision is not gonna affect only me. Ofcourse it will have an impact on my body more than anyone else's, but it is gonna affect your heart the same way!" She frowned, her voice getting heavy.

"No Bondita! It's not about that. Please do not think about this right now. You don't have to think about me in this moment! You've to take a decision being free of my wishes!" He grabbed her shoulders and spoke.

"Really?" She smiled a mocking smile.
"You really think I won't think about you? About your happiness, your wishes, your.... your tears? You think it's that easy to forget all of this and take my decision?" She swatted his hands away and look away with pain in her eyes.

"Bondita. Bondita listen to me!" He cupped her face and pulled her closer.
"You see my smile? It's what you gave me! You've given me this smile! Even if you give me tears, they are as precious! I don't care what you give me, it's always pious to me!" He said with a little tear emerging in his eye.

"You... You don't want this abortion, right?" She asked with glossy eyes.

"Bondita! I want you! You are the one I want above all! This soul, which hasn't even formed completely, I've no attachments to it! But what I'm attached to is my wife! My Bondita!" He said, touching her cheek with love, caressing her skin under his fingers.