Ch-86, His Dharam Sankat And A New Friend!

If you're reading this Chapter, quickly vote for it Right Now! Because then you tend to Forget later!🥺❤️
I've realy seen that the number of votes on my chapter have been constant, even though the reads are high!

I never saw it as a problem earlier, but now I really feel this stagnancy in votes and reads is not good for this book.

I have planned a lot for this story. I've even planned Rudhi's Love Story!! So now you know how long I can take this book!🥺❤️😂

But at the same time I can also end this story anytime if I see you all being uninterested or the responses declining.

So please, do not forget to leave your votes and comments on each chapter!❤️

If you feel that the chapters are coming slow, you can tell me and I'll surely do something about it and increase my updates!✨️💕

That's all of my talking and I really don't like repeating this a lot many times. So I hope you'll understand!!

I've really gotten the best of readers who bear with my slower updates too, but I just want this story to continue for a long long time! And that's only possible with your love and support!!✨️❤️

.......

Anirudh looked at Bondita as she ran up the stairs and disappeared into the first floor corridor.

He wanted to follow her, but Rudhi's hold around him was so tight. Her arms eere wrapped around his knees as her head barely reached his waist.

A defeated sigh left his lips as he looked down at his daughter and saw huge teardrops in her large, beautiful eyes.

No matter how much he wanted to go behind Bondita, this was more important!

He smiled gently, brushing back Rudhi's hair as he kneeled down in front of his five year old, holding her little hands into his own.

"What happened Mishtu? Why is my princess crying?" He asked gently wiping off her tears away, a frown on his forehead.

In his own mind he had already apologized to Bondita.

"Ba... Babaa!!" Rudhi cried and hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around her Baba's neck as he held her lovingly.
"Baba Rudra..." She murmured.

"What did Rudra do? Did he hurt you?" Anirudh asked, getting angry already.

"No Baba.... He.... He fought with me." Rudhi told, sniffing her nose and standing up straight to tell it all to  her Baba.
"We were playing Hide and Seek and he couldn't hide in time so he said that he won't play with me if I don't let him win, he'll not play with me." She sobbed as Anirudh wiped her tears yet again.

"Mishti! Princess, come here!" Anirudh wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to himself tightly.
"You can cry if you want to. But don't cry so much that it hurts your Baba, okay?" He told, gently rubbing her back and she clutched onto his shirt tightly.

He got reminded of how Bondita too clutched his shirt whenever she hugged him crying. Ofcourse Rudhi was her carbon copy!

"Baba! I don't like fighting with my friends! And I wasn't cheating, then why did he fight with me?" She asked, stopping to cry now.

Rudhi always listened to her parents like a good girl. She even listened to things which weren't told. When Anirudh said that she shouldn't cry so much that it hurt him, she knew her Baba would feel bad seeing her tears. That was why she stopped crying so much.

"Princess, Baba always loves you and you know that right?" Anirudh asked as he looked at her with utmost love and gentleness.

Rudhi just nodded gently, her nose red after all the crying. Her tiny hands were still in Anirudh's and he gently kissed them, so previously, so lovingly as if she was the most precious thing to him in the world.