Ch- 71, Togetherness Is The Key

Just got some time put of my examination schedules, so I thought of writing another part!❤️

Hope you enjoy this!💕

Please do vote and comment, it encourages me a lot to keep writing!❤️

Also, do tell me what do you wanna read before a short leap makes its way into the story!❤️

Family, where life begins
And love never ends!❤️

It was another regular evening, after everyone had returned from their works and were resting in their rooms.

Anirudh and Batuk were in his study, discussing some paper work related to Trilochan Babu's lands. Rudhi was in the drawing room, playing with her grandparents. Vibhavari was upstairs in her room, resting after she had returned from the clinic. Bondita had strictly prohibited her entry into the kitchen after she returned from work.

......

"Are you sure, Som Dada?!" Bondita frowned worriedly as Somnath stood at the kitchen door, talking to her with a tensed look.

"Yes Boudi! I've checked all the reports thrice! It's really worrying me now..." He told as Bondita was listening to him and preparing the dinner simultaneously.

"Okay.... But is it really something to worry about?" She asked.
"Can't we do something for this?"

"Boudi it's not a big issue. Many women do face it. But the thing is.... I'm scared!" He told folding his arms across his chest and leaning onto the door.

"Dada, you don't worry! I'll take care of my Devrani in the best way possible!" Bondita smiled, walking to him, as she was done with the little chores.
"You trust me, right?" She asked with smile.

"Ofcourse, Boudi!" He sighed.

"Then don't worry, Doctor Saahab!" Bondita pulled his cheeks with a pout, giggling.
"Just tell me what all must be taken care of! We won't let anything happen to my Devrani and our baby!" She smiled and Somnath just wrapped his arms around her, resting his head onto her shoulder.

"I trust you, Boudi!" He whispered as Bondita patted his back lovingly.
"I hope this complication doesn't affect her health."

"It won't, Dada! We just need to talk to her and tell her everything truly. Only then would she be able to take care of herself." She smiled as he broke the hug and nodded thoughtfully.

"Hmm, you're right!" He replied.

"Okay, come on! Let's go to the study, Pati Babu and Batuk asked for coffee." She smiled, picking up the coffee tray, she had prepared earlier.

"Give this to me." Somnath took the tray and walked to the study as Bondita followed with a smile.

"Come in, Bondita!" Anirudh called as  he heard the tinkling of her anklets.

"It's Somnath Roy Chowdhary!" Somnath huffed proudly, entering before Bondita.

"Oh! When did you start wearing Payal?" Batuk teased, picking up his cup of coffee.

"Shut up!" Somnath slapped his head lightly.
"But I need to say, Dada can decipher the sound of Boudi's anklets too!" Somnath smirked raising his eyebrows and Anirudh just blushed, licking his lips bashfully.

"Where's Mishti?" Anirudh asked Bondita, sipping onto his coffee.
"Haven't seen her since evening."

"Busy playing with her Dadus and Dida!" Batuk giggled, closing his file and leaning back onto the chair.