Ch-23, The Strength Of Love

Birth takes away a woman's deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them!❤️

(The longest update till now!❤️)

Two more months had passed after Bondita's Godh Bharai. It was the final month of her Pregnancy and everyone was excited about it. Bondita and Anirudh had been really nervous for the delivery, but Vibhavari was always there to guide them. She had also consulted her senior doctor for Bondita's delivery.

Anirudh had started reading a lot more stuff about delivery and child birth. He was quite worried about the labour pain. He would talk to Bondita about it and try to know how she felt. He clearly knew that she was nervous, and so was he!

One fine morning, when Anirudh was in the court and Bondita was sitting in her room with Maa, she suddenly had an urge to eat Roshogullas. In the past nine months, she hadn't even looked at them. But that day, she really was craving for them. Since morning, she had veen feeling some pain in her lower back and abdominal area, but she had ignored it.

"Maa, I want to have Roshogullas!" She told Maa, who was knitting a sweater for her coming grandchild.

Maa looked up at her and with a smile called out Koyeli.

"Koyeli, go and bring the Handi of Roshogullas from the kitchen!" She instructed and soon the Handi was in Bondita's hands.

'If Pati Babu would have been here, he would have been so happy!' Bondita thought to herself and removed the cloth from over the Handi.

As she was about to pick up one Roshogulla, she felt something weird, some severe pain emerged in her lower abdomen. She just kept the Handi away and touched her abdomen softly. The pain had taken over her whole lower body now, but it was still very little.

"Maa! Can you please call Vibha!" She called out and Maa instantly walked to her.

"What happened, Bondita? Are you fine?" She asked, holding her head lovingly. But Bondita just nodded mindlessly.

Maa called out for Vibhavari and she came running to the room.

"Vibhavari, just see her once." Maa said and moved away to give  her way.

"Maa, eill you please ait outside?" Vibhavari asked softly, rubbing Bondita's palm vigorously.

Maa quickly nodded and left he room.

"Didi, I'm gonna check your contractions once!" She told and checked Bondita up.

"Didi!" She said, coming back to her and holding her cheek softly.
"You don't need to worry, even a bit! Your contractions are pretty less now, but they'll just increase with time. Just stay strong, your baby is coming to you!" She said and Bondita just looked up at her nervously.

Suddenly she had forgotten all her pain and a sense of excitement along with nervousness took over her.

"I'll just go and telephone Dada!" Vibhavari went out and asked Maa to call Anirudh, instead. She called Somnath for her help.

Coming back to the room, Vibhavari asked Bondita to get up slowly. They walked to the hall where Som was already waiting with a bag in his hands.

"Maa," Vibhavari said. "We're taking Did to the hospital. You all please come in the other car along with Dada."

Somnath came to Bondita and held her hand softly. She was slowly feeling the pain take over her body, vut it still wasn't much. Everyone seemed nervous and excited at the same time.

Bondita just wanted Anirudh to come soon she wanted him to be by her side in any situation. He was her strength, afterall.

As Vibhavari sat on the backseat with Bondita, Som started to drive towards the clinic. Bondita's labour was just increasing with every passing moment and it was slowly becoming unbearable.
She was trying hard, not to scream or shriek out in pain and tolerate it.