Ch- 76, Love Can Never Hurt You!

Love isn't meant to hurt you.
Even if it's pain, it's destined to be beautiful, not to hurt.... But to heal!❤️

He started it gentle but she was in no mood to let him go this way. Bondita brought down her hands to his cheeks and deepened the kiss with urgency.

He just groaned against her mouth as she bit his lower lip and suckled onto it breathlessly.

"Bondita...." He groaned, pulling her closer and pressing her soft body against his own.

"Pati Babu please!" She moaned breathlessly against his lips and he couldn't deny her requests this time.

If that's what she wanted from him, he'd do that too. He'd do anything for her but never break her heart or deny any requests his Bondita made.

"Fine! But stop me if you feel even a little bit uncomfortable, okay?" He spoke, parting his lips from her for a second and looking at her eyes hungrily.

"Okay!" She nodded being out of breath but still not having enough of him.

Anirudh instantly picked her up in his arms and laid down with her onto the bed, walking quickly.

"Just a moment!" He murmured, sitting up straight and removing his wrist watch and specs.

He kept them aside carefully, ofcourse he didn't want to hurt her in any way. Bondita just looked at him with anticipation, not able to get her eyes off him. She admired her husband so much.

Moving closer to her, he gently removed her jewellery and tugged onto her saree, removing it as well.

She suddenly felt so exposed as his hands worked upon unhooking her blouse. Anirudh gazed at her hungrily, his breaths ragging now.

After she was completely naked, Bondita blushed for a moment and he just admired her.

"My turn!" She smiled and pushed him down the bed, unbuttoning his kurta and helping him slide it off.

Not even a minute more, and they both were lying in each other's embrace, naked!

Anirudh hovered over her petite frame and kissed her lips hungrily now. She had awoken such a side of him which he too was unaware of.

What all could this woman make him do? He thought as he suckled onto her lips with urgency and his hands moved down on her body.

He touched her waist sensuously before his hands trailed a bit north, grabbing onto what he had been dreaming about so hungrily since he undressed her.

Bondita moaned loudly, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her body more against his.
She urgently needed something between her legs!

Anirudh kneaded her softness with a desperate passion, his lips still not leaving hers.

"Oh Anirudh!" She managed to moan in between their kisses and his heart fluttered by the slightest sound of his name from her mouth.

He moved down to her neck and sucked on the soft skin their. Bondita's eyes were closed as she tried to take in all his love but it was always beyond her expectations!

Bondita gasped as he suddenly bit onto her skin, still being gentle, and sucked onto it deeply.

"Aah Pati Babu!" She moaned in pleasure too, but he felt a sense of guilt in his heart.

Anirudh instantly raised his head and wrapping his arm around her, brought her closer to his chest.

"I can't do this anymore, Jaan!" He whispered against her lips.
"This isn't me! I can't be harsh on my Bondita, even for a bit. Even if you have any such fantasies, I'll try my best to fulfill them. But that still wouldn't be me. I'm just my Bondita's Pati Babu. Who can never be harsh or aggressive with her. If I'm mad at you, why would I even make love to you in the first place? And if it's forced, it's definitely against your will, and your Anirudh can never do that sweetheart! I can never!" He spoke, cupping her face into his hands and resting her head onto his shoulder.