Ch- 65, A Bride For Him

"My love is selfish.
I can't live without you!"

Time passes quickly when one is happy. A week at Calcutta passed quickly. Anirudh had returned back from Siliguri the previous night and that morning, they had to leave for Tulsipur.

Bondita was saddened and so was Rudhi. She really didn't know what was happening, but she knew that they were going back to their home.

Though, home for her, was just meant by her parents, but she knew where she always lived was the place she was going back to.

Baba and Maa were so sad about this departure. Both their daughters were going and that would bring tears in their eyes. They both had hugged Rudhi to sleep the previous night and since morning, Baba didn't let go Bondita and Rudhi away from his eyes even for a moment.

"No Baba! I'm full!" Bondita spoke as her Baba brought another Roshogulla to her mouth.

"You don't know anything! I'm your Baba and I know you can eat more!" Baba scolded her lovingly, stuffing the Roshogulla in her mouth.

He then picked up another Roshogulla and breaking it into half, stuffed in Rudhi's little mouth. The baby was sitting in her Nanu's lap and happily ate the sweets.

"O Maa!" Anirudh exclaimed, entering thr room as Baba smiled at him, gesturing to sit on the chair beside Bondita.
"So much sweetness in this room!" He laughed, pulling out his handkerchief and wiping the chaashni off Rudhi's chin.

"You want too?" Baba smiled, forwarding a Roshogulla for Anirudh.

"Why not?!" He laughed, eating the sweet happily from Baba's hand.

Bondita smiled at her Pati Babu as she saw him being so happy with her Baba. It was making her heart flutter to new heights.

Rudhi giggled, watching her Nanaji and reached out to tug onto his shirt. She opened her small mouth, wanting more sweets from him as he looked down at her and laughed.

"Here, you go, Bulbul!" Her Nanu smiled and stuffed a Roshogulla in her mouth happily.

"She is gonna miss you so much now!" Bondita smiled sadly, looking at Rudhi.

"It's okay, Maa and Baba are coming for Mishti's birthday, right?" Anirudh smiled, trying to change the topic.

"Ofcourse!" Baba smiled, hugging Rudhi close to his chest.
"It's my Shonamoni's birthday!" He kissed her cheek.

"Naaa... Nuuu!!" Rudhi clapped her hands suddenly, laughing loudly.

"My Bulbulll!!" Baba laughed and picked her up in his arms, standing up to leave the room with her.

"Baba!" Bondita held his arm, making him stop and look at his daughter.
"I'll also come with you! You can't always love her more!" She huffed and giggled.

"Hahaha!! My Roshuuu!!!" Baba laughed and held her hand, walking out to the garden.

Anirudh stood there, smiling at them. He was so overwhelmed seeing all the love. He took a Roshogulla and stiffing it into his own mout, he too followed them.

Baba sat on a bench with Anirudh and Bondita as Rudhi was crawling around the garden. Her Nani was following her, playing with her granddaughter happily.

"So you're leaving today?" Bab asked, sighing sadly.

"Yes, Baba! We need to go.... A lot of work is pending." Anirudh smiled.
"And Kaka is also planning Batuk's wedding soon. So we need to look for a perfect match for him!" He laughed.

"Oh! That's a great news! I won't stop you. But, I'll still miss my Bulbul so much!" He smiled.

"You're coming to us, right?" Bondita held his arm, just like a little girl.