Ch- 33, Of Challenges And Love

We don't grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges!❤️

It was one normal day when Anirudh and Bondita were in the court. Bondita had a very important case to fight that day and Anirudh was just preparing for his next hearing.

Bondita walked to Anirudh and rested her habd on his table. He looked up from his papers, at her and saw her nervousness.
He instantly held her hand and pressed it lovingly.

"You'll do the best as always, Bondita!" He told her as she looked down.

It was a case filed by a woman who wanted a divorce from her husband and wanted the custody of her four year old child.

"Pati Bab, this case is different. If I win, then every woman out there would get the courage to fight for her happiness and her child, rightfully. But if I loose, they'll be again pushed into the darkness of fear and shame." She said, worriedly.

"Bondita, a Barrister never thinks about winning or loosing, does he? He only has to be worried about giving hundred percent to whatever they do!" He told, getting up from his chair and lifting her fave gently.

"You don't have to worry, even a bit, Jaan! You're well prepared and I know that. And on top of that, you're fighting for a very noble cause! Nobody can defeat you!" He said and Bondita smiled a bit looking up at his eyes. His eyes showed trust and love for his Bondita, and that's what made her trust her own self and her capabilities.

Bondita just bent down and touched his feet, he too, touched her head softly with a smile.

"Vijayi Bhava!" He said dramatically, raising his right hand and they both giggled. Bondita moved closer to him and hugged him tightly, Anirudh reciprocated her hug ever so lovingly and happily.

"Thankyou, Pati Babu! I love you!" She said, as her voice muffled in his barrister robe and he just smiled, holding her head lovingly.

_______________________________

"Judge Saahab, this baby is my blood and should be given to me and my family!" A man standing in the witness box claimed.

"Objection, Your Honour!" The female barrister raised her voice, looking at the judge with determined eyes. Anirudh, who sat on the long table behind her, just smiled proudly looking at her.

"Sustained!" The judge announced and Bondita smiled confidently.

She took a step forward and started.

"Your Honour, a child is connected to it's mother, the most! Not even the father can make upto the relationship of a child with the mother." She said as the judge listened to her.

"A child's relationship with it's father establishes mostly after its birth. But the mother is connected to her baby even before it sees the world with it's eyes." She took a pause as she could hear a few agreeing whispers in the courtroom. Anirudh was looking at her back, her head high in pride and confidence, with a soft smile.

"Thus, Your Honour, I feel that the mother has the complete rights on the baby and must get the custody of her baby! Thats what the esteemed British Law states, too!" She said her last words and completed her argument confidently. As she turned around to grab a glass of water, Anirudh could see a sense of magnificence in her figure. Her whole Aura made her look like a strong being, a goddess to him.

The judge was busy studying something while Anirudh just smiled at his wife.

As the judge lifted his gaze and looked around the room, a sense of tension clouded his eyes.