Ch-41, Untamed!

This is the same part that got deleted🤧😂 but somehow, I managed to  find the motivation to rewrite it and I must tell you, this is different than what I had written earlier!😌😂

I hope you like it!😘💕 So Don't forget to vote and Comment!❤️❤️

Also, I wrote a TS! Do check it out!😉

"Don't be easy to define.
Let them wonder about you!.. "

As Anirudh entered his study, he bumped into a tensed a Batuk.

"Dada! I was just coming to find you!" Batuk said breathlessly, pulling Anirudh inside the study.

"What happened?" Anirudh asked him as he saw his younger brother close the study door behind them.

"Dada, I really need your help!"

"Yes, tell me what's it?" Anirudh tried to calm his brother down.

"She... She's coming here Dada!" Batuk finally told.

"Who? Who's coming Batuk?" Anirudh asked him. "Nevermind, first you have this!" He said, handing him the glass of water and making Batuk sit on the sofa comfortably.

Batuk gulped down the water and looked at Anirudh.
"M... Ma.... Mallika!" Batuk told. "Mallika is coming here Dada!"

"Who's Mallika Batuk? Tell me clearly and calm down! I'm right here, with you!" Anirudh said softly and rubbed his brother's back, trying to calm him.

"She's my friend. Atleast that's what I think!" Batuk told, now calming a bit.
"But Dada, she wants...." Batuk stopped suddenly and took a moment to look at Anirudh.

He just couldn't use disrespectful words for a girl. And saying that Mallika was behind him, was kinda disrespecting the love she had. Batuk just didn't want to blame her for all this.

"She wants what, Batuk?" Anirudh asked, breaking his trance.

"Da.. Dada! She wants.... She wants to meet you!" Batuk said instead and Anirudh just frowned at him.

"So what's there to panic? You silly boy!" Anirudh asked him, with a slight laughter.

"Wha.... What if Boudi doesn't like you meeting random girls?!" Batuk said, masking hos nervousness.

Anirudh just shook his head with a chuckle.

"Your Boudi isn't like that, Batuk! She really understands me more than I do too! She listens to my words and thoughts, even before they leave my mouth." Anirudh said with a soft smile, thinking about his Bondita Batuk too smiled, admiring his Dada's love for his Boudi.

"And Batuk, don't you call any girl a Random Girl! Every girl's special, my brother. Moreover, she's your friend, she's definitely special!" Anirudh told him and stood up, walking to call someone to clean the mess in his study.

"You'll know how special she is, Dada!" Batuk murmured with a sigh.

........

Anirudh had gotten his study cleaned by Bihari.

"I'm glad you're back, Bihari! I don't know what would I do without you. Thankyou so much!" Anirudh smiled at Bihari and went away to his own room.

As he entered the room, he found Bondita sleeping and Rudhi lying beside her, playing happily.

Bondita had been patting their daughter to sleep, but istead of their naughty princess, she herself fell asleep.

Anirudh just chuckled as Rudhi turned to look at him with excitement.