20

Ignore my mistakes

The chatters that generating every corner didn't disturb his deep thoughts processing on his mind. His lips were puckered, forming an adorable pout. Frown awning over the thick black brows. But he still manage to look the best. The perfect.

His mind was a mess, the state being spacing out since he came to the cafe for lunch. The untouched food stilled there abandonedly as Taehyung yet to fetch on.

He was mentally disturbed, the back of his head was already in ach because of the rushing of the unnecessary thoughts.

Chi-won was tensed since he noticed his way, but couldn't utter anything. He never tried to sink in Taehyung's boundless thoughts but he was a little curious this time. Taehyung have been acting weird since two days, since the previous encounter of him with Jungkook.

Yeah it's been days.

It's not like he wasn't rude the other days but rude isn't the word for describing Taehyung. He was something more theses days and Chi-won was eager to know.

"Tae-?" He dared, moving a little in his seat, as he scooted a little closer to the younger. He couldn't keep his hands to himself and clutch on Taehyung's. The later had to let go of the clean fork as he winced at the sudden connection.

"H-huh?" His eyes enlarged in confusion as he looked up at the concerning husband of him.

"What were you thinking?" Chi-won softly asked, caressing Taehyung petit knuckles, face awning mask of anticipation.

"Huh?----- o-oh i-i---------- i was j-just---"

"Hey relax" Chi-won, consoled, rubbing his shoulder, as it was clearly written on Taehyung's face that he was startled. His mind thinking something else and hands doing else.

He breath out a sighed, round doe eyes gazing at Chi-won as it already turn into glossy. "Chi-won?" The elder desperately nodded, ready to provide him any kind of comfort he want.

"Am-- am I doing strange?"

"Huh?" The elder's brows thick together. "What do you mean?" Taehyung shook his head pulling his cold hands out of chi won's hold. He don't deserve this kind of comfort.

"I-i don't know h-how this is all happening. I'm I'm just feeling too weak----" Chi-won immediately stood up from his seat, making nearer Taehyung to hold his dug shoulder promptly. His husband is feeling weak and he don't know yet?

"Are you feeling dizzy? Do you want to go home -----" Taehyung's denial was fast enough to stop Chi-won in mid.

Chi-won wasn't convinced, more like he was worrying for Taehyung more now, his mind concluding if Taehyung hiding something from him, or must be feeling too weak but isn't expression.

Chi-won urged again "i think i should let Mr. Jeon know about you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a day off." Taehyung was breathing calmly by now, eyes naturally puffy as he stared at those hot tempting dishes which couldn't able to lure him.

His hands grab Chi-won's hand which was on his shoulder making him bit on his lip the way he felt a string of current. It was still new for him, no matter what.

"I'm fine won." And again there he melted. That fricking hobey voice of Taehyung along with his name --that sounds so incredibly perfect out of Taehyung's lips. He could live his whole life listening to his soothing voice.

Chi-won let out a sigh of content, if Taehyung is saying he is fine he shouldn't force him to say something he don't want to say. He'll readily wait for him to say by himself.