5

Third person POV

Jungkook couldn't get to breath, his lungs were burning while his constant hiccups blocking his way to breath.

He pressed the break abruptly, halting in his way and gasping for air yet it seemed hard to him to breath. He couldn't understand the reason for why he's suffocating inside and making himself suffer.

Swiftly wiping his dripping tears, he opened the window, letting the breeze touch his puffy wet eyes.

He cluelessly Unpocketed his phone, gazing for a number which was still save there with his cutest name. His thumb trembled to touched the number but his mind couldn't.

He can't bother someone's happy life for his own achievements. He can't call Taehyung just know his where's about. The later definitely won't accept his calls.

He sighed, backing from the number and gazing at another who's quicker to response it.

~
Third person POV

The weary sun seal up it glamorous colour  hiding behind the ceaseless river and spreading a tangerine orange shade to the city. Jungkook lost himself in the hue, letting his mind to freshen up in betwixt the grassy area.

"Hey" Hoseok settled in the grass ground sitting beside Jungkook who's eyes were fixed on the setting sun in front of them. Jungkook didn't reply, instead he hesitantly slanted his head towards Hoseok's shoulder, letting his eyes closed in the warmth.

Hoseok let out a grinned, spreading his hands over Jungkook's shoulder and embracing him into his arms and giving Jungkook his time to open up.

Minutes passed, both sat there. Jungkook has his eyes closed as many tears dribbling off it and wetting Hoseok's shirt, but later didn't seems to mind as his gazed fixed on the setting sun.

"Kook it's alright!" Hoseok tried to make his voice as shooting as possible just to serene the other who finally opened his eyes and gazed up at Hoseok.

"You say it's alright" Jungkook chuckled.
"But no. It's Never gonna be alright hyung" his faint voice barely audible to Hoseok, but it's holding a bunch of dejection which he could sense it easily.

Hoseok couldn't help but sighed, settling his shirt up as Jungkook slanted back from his shoulder. He saw Jungkook rubbing his dried tear from his sloppy cheeks and gazing at the end of the river.

"Did something happen?" Hoseok finally queries with a breathy voice, getting Jungkook's attention, who nodded without switching his gaze.

"I saw him again!" Jungkook let out a deep yet low breath, eyes closed as head thrown back, facing the cerulean sky.

Jungkook voice somehow made Hoseok muddled. " Who?"  but soon it's came to his mind, letting him sense what Jungkook taking about.

"You mean Yeonjun?" Jungkook shook his head, staring at hoseok.

"It wa-was Tae." Hoseok gasped at the moment he heard the name. There's no way he saw Taehyung, it's perhaps someone else again Jungkook thought as Taehyung.

"You sure?" Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, i was sober and.....and he's my Tae.. I'm sure." He stared down, tugging some grass to distract his fuck up mind. 

"He... He was... was just looking...so small." He didn't noticed, how the droplets of tear rolled through his cheeks until it's reached his busy hands down there.