26

Ignore my mistakes :) please,
This chapter contains lots of mistakes and errors, please don't mind them as i wrote this within very less time....

[ Italic: past ]

.
.
.

The moon boldly dazzling through the white curtains, shinning bright as always. Taehyung don't remember how long he been watching it. And he don't remember weeping in overwhelmed that how beautiful the moon is, or maybe the reason might be something else.

The soft wind touches his face, his eyes were foced close to feel it, hands recklessly holding on his sticker book, close to his heart.

Some tottery lines were written with a pink white pen with some random aesthetic Polaroids. Taehyung didn't stopped him from crying. The gentle wind making it more harder for his overwhelming heart.

He found himself folding the curtains up, letting the sprinkle brightness to touch his face. And there he sat with the notebook, all prepared to face these all.

The first line of the book starts with " I finally graduated yayy" and a bright boxy smile Taehyung. He was looking gorgeous with the graduation dress layering over him.

The second person next to him seem contentment, even he looks more happy then Taehyung himself. And the line below the picture made Taehyung laugh.

" Kookie said he'll marry me now >< "

He turned over, eyes softening in calmness as the wind touches his eyes again.

"They're rich Tae. Did you forget where we belongs to.." The lady mumbled, hands hastily working on her kitchen stuff but mind disturbed.

"But mom, we love each other" Taehyung whined, snatching a sandwich out of the bowl and chewing it. He was still a carefree kid with happy soul. He didn't know how sorrow feels like, as his father always makes sure about his life , beside his kookie who wouldn't let him to get even a scratch.

"He's older than you?" She asked. Engrossing herself with the stuff..

"Yes only three years" Taehyung looked untroubled, completely blithe, as he was just young and dumb.

"Does his parents know about you two?if they're agree i don't have any problem." She casually mumbled, supporting her child to the fullest.

She left whatever she was doing as a soft grin lay over her lips, she happily turned towards Taehyung, this kid still chewing his sandwich, without any care."As long as you're happy, we're happy too." The concern about her child was visible in her face.

"Ohh mom i love you " Taehyung gave her a quick smooch, before eating his sandwich again.

Her eyes followed his eyes, so innocent and pure, her child don't deserve this cruel world, he won't be able to handle this.