10

Third person POV

His knitted brows started to shake while his eyes threatening to weep, he felt like it burning. He sniff prevent his flowing drops but yet it left from his sullen red eyes.

His legs stumble back as he fortuitously flopped on the chair, his back slumped over the top of it.

Jungkook sucked on his lower trembling lip. He should feel happy now no? He should feel satisfied. He just did only what his mind screamed him to do. So he should feel very content, very joyous.

But why his heart is hurting then.

He should feel gratified. He just got what he was cravings for a moment ago but why he's feeling it so painful.

He surely wanted to see Taehyung cry but why his heart felt the foreign pain when he saw Taehyung leaving his cabin while weeping.

Why he didn't feel any satisfied then. Why his soul isn't satisfied at all.

Because it wasn't his heart who commanded him to taunt his Taehyung. It wasn't his heart who told him to insult Taehyung's present. It was his brain filled with vexation who wanted to see a pathetic crying Taehyung to lessen his furiousness.

Jungkook quivering hand gripped on the glass of water and bring it to his lips, instantly gulping it down. He could sense the cold water through his inner body, while his cheeks felt the warm burning tear.

Why is it flowing?

He hastily stood up, trying to control himself but a foreign pain, a strange kind of suffocation thudded his body making him go all weak.

He can't see Taehyung crying.
But wasn't it he who did it, wasn't it he who spatted whatever came out of his mind and threw it on Taehyung?
Then why he's crying over this stupid shits.

His body felt frail, while his mind stopped working a while ago. It was only his heart suffering the pain along with him.

He miserably breathed, finding it hard as his sniffing nose and sobbing mouth blocking it's way to breath.

He fumblingly dragged his numb legs till the attached bathroom, and get inside it. He swiftly closed the door while his muffling sobs started to increase and then he broke down wailing and howling like a lost kid.

His feet couldn't handle more, while he kneeled down with a sudden thud. His hands made its way towards his flowing eyes and his body flumped to the nearest wall.

No he couldn't hold it more. Pulling his knees to his chest he hide his face on it, while his eyes were still blocking by his quivering hands.

"T-Tae~" his lips parted, while it's leaving thousands of broken sobs.

"I-im" he hiccuped. And he hate it when he does.

"I'm sor-sorry" Jungkook whimpered, feeling extreme guilty, as his hands harshly reached on his hair plugging on it.

"I'm sorry please" he leaned into the wall more, whimpering and shivering at the cold floor. He's feeling more weak, he felt dizzy.

"See, wh-what y-you made m-me d-do" Jungkook couldn't stopped his spatting voice. He was angry at himself. He was angry because he couldn't stopped his mind, and that shit left him while he needed it most.

Jungkook broke down again into his heavy sobs, a unassailable pain stuck on his heart, smashing and shoving salt into his fresh wounds.

Only he knows how much fear he sensed in those past years, when Taehyung was his. Loosing Taehyung was the biggest fear of his life, and that exactly happened to him. He lost Taehyung. He himself don't know the reason. Taehyung never told him, what was lacking on him that —that Taehyung choose someone else to be with.