25

Ignore my mistakes:)
Ps. Listening to: people (feat. Ayra starr and Omah Lay) on loop please you won't regret.

The deep silence of the building was obligatory, countless works are panding. It was around 12 in the noon as the rising sun stood straight right up of the sky, spatting her golden rays directly to the ground.

Jungkook was distraught inside of his cabin, hands were busy with the paperweight, an attempt to stop his anxiety to transpire. Sleepless eyes were not even getting a blink nor it was steady on the sole file on the table.

He was unaware when he took his phone called Ms. Lee who came inside within a minute

"Jungkook?" The boy looked up, eyes tired and drawsy, though it holds alotta anticipation.

"where's Mr. Kang?" He shortly asked, damn he already missed Taehyung so bad, it's not even a day.

"I don't know, he didn't inform about this nor Taehyung."

Jungkook nonchalantly nodded at the mention of Taehyung, trying to put his anxiousness away. Somehow he's worried and wanted to call but "Call him and ask."

"Okay" Ms. Lee replied. She was about to leave but something came up in her mind as he called "Jungkook?"

Jungkook motion her to proceed without even looking. "Are you not going to throw a party for the success?"

The elder looked up off his laptop, "success of what?"

Ms. Lee frowned, "why?"

"The business deal with Xzn enterprise?" Her voice holds a discourse as he closely watched Jungkook. Yeah he's looking way more drawsy today.

"Oh that." The boy rubbed on his forehead, wiping those tension off his face at the mention of the deal. Nonononono Taehyung's going to go away.. nono.

"Jungkook?" Her concern voice passed through him, as he jolted up off his thoughts.

"Uh.. mm"

"You okay? Oh my God." She nonchalantly approached, grabbing on the water glass, voice sound concerning.

Jungkook shook his head, he don't know what's happening to him, what's gotten into him that he's doing this strange.

"I'm I'm fine." Jungkook holds the glass, drinking the water whole calming his spine down.

Ms. Lee didn't uttered anything, just kept watching him as his hands were starting to trembling slightly now. She's getting really worried now.

But for Jungkook, the internal war he's having with himself was getting hard to endure. The fear of losing Taehyung building a mountain over his chest, the same fear which he has been feeling, the same frighten, everything is same.

Fuck he want Taehyung now.

"Wi-will you please call and ask them?" Jungkook didn't needed to spoke twice as Ms. Lee got what he was pointing to.

She nooded and walked out, leaving him in spece.

As soon as she left, Jungkook abruptly stood up from his chair and walked towards his private room attached with it. He was still trembling while searching something inside of his closest, and when he found it, he didn't waste a sec to drop it down his throat closing his eyes and leaving his body on the bed.

He instantly come out of the room as soon as he felt good and sat on the couch, eyes still unsteady.

But his attention was suddenly caught up with the ringtone of his phone. For a moment he thought it would be Taeh-? But it was his mom, unfortunately.