22

Ignore my mistakes

He sat on his perticular chair with stern eyes, fingers clonking the table one after another, while the other hand rested numb on the table. The greetings from his colleagues vanished near his ear, he didn't care to talked them back.

He's stunned, so so stunned to even speak a word. The present of a specific man near his chair, making him scared to awake his head up. He's afraid he'll see that again.

That red mark he noticed on Taehyung's neck was cruel, very very cruel, he can't even focus on anything now. Do Taehyung had to show it to him this way, despite knowing the pitiable state of him.

He swallowed the urge to look back at that portion again, suppressing the need to pulled him to his chest and kissing his heart out to quench all the yearning thirst. He so want to kiss Taehyung now. How can he just be okay with a hickey on his Taehyung's neck, just how? He knows Taehyung is a married guy, he have a husband who have every rights on him, to do things with him. But he's still just not over it, he was never and will never be.

"We should start Jungkook." He gazed at his right, there sitting Yoongi and some of his other workers, including Ms. Soyaa and Ms. Lee.

He shifted his gaze towards his left, where Chi-won was sitting and Taehyung was next to him. Jungkook compelled himself to avert his gaze back when he saw them both whispering something to each other.

"Tell me if you won't feel fine." Chi-won caressed on Taehyung's arms, which was on the table.

The younger gave him a knowing smile, nodding his head. It's been three days since the incident happened and since then Taehyung was prohibited to join the company by Jungkook. He wanted him to rest well.

The constant worry and calls he made with Chi-won was quite suspicious but Chi-won was so stupid, so so dumb to apprehend those as a methodical concern.

Jungkook didn't stayed quiet, he could never, cause the fear of Taehyung was eating him from inside. He was too disturbed to get some peaceful sleep in these days, not these but since a year -he don't remember getting a better sleep with senses.

"Mr. Jeon?" The bold voice from Yoongi made him startled a little, by which he tossed his all attention on the table.

This was a internal meeting, like this involves only those members of his company which will be joining the upcoming new partnership meetings with different companies.

A big day is coming.

Meanwhile Taehyung was a little tense, present of Jungkook near him eventually raised goosebumps on his skin making him more anxious about nothing. He saw Jungkook rested his both hands on the table, collapsing it with each, getting ready with his speech.

"So Good afternoon Gentlemen---"

"Oh I'm a little offended." Taehyung snapped his hard eyes on Ms. Lee, this lady always have something to invade in between. He just don't like her.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi whispered near her but Jungkook was quick to cut him off ---

"I'm sorry Ms. Lee " Taehyung stared at Jungkook how his voice changed to a melody and eyes soften towards her. Excluding him nobody felt it strange, cause it was only him who look closely at Jungkook.

Jungkook started the meeting with cautiousness, dividing their works and discussing about all the parties that will be helping them with the project. It'll be a great project and they all hope the outcome will be also great.

Taehyung didn't dare to gaze at Jungkook during the meeting, not even a glance. Everybody stated their opinion and all but Taehyung still shut. He wasn't interested in any of these stuff.