17

third person POV
The clod breeze approach his dainty figure and blow a weird kind of sensation over his skin, making him wincing in cold. A not so content smile on his face. Lips leaving sigh as the sparkling eyes closing to feel the emptiness more while the mind keep harking back to some specific time.

"You ready?" A uncertain voice shoved inside his ear making him flatter opened his eyes. He nodded without gazing the face of the voice, since he was aware of it.

"You sure you'll do it right?" The simple queried, didn't went smoothly to the way of Taehyung as he sharply turn back, eyes instantly shooting a glare.

"Why?" The other male gasped internally at the new nature of Taehyung, he sounded extremely angry. For the first time.

"I-i......"

"Listen Chi-won." Taehyung took a step forward the male, hands fisting controlling his uprising vexation.

"I know I'm new with those stuff but I'll try handle it by myself." Chi-won shook his head.

"It's not like that tae-"

"Chi-won please" Taehyung's head lowered as he mumbled in a defeated way.

"Just stop asking me this again and again." Taehyung didn't dare to stared up at those concern eyes for now. " I'll try my best."

Chi-won nodded his head, he no way wants to make these time hard for Taehyung, it's just he's care for his husband as the younger wasn't really assertive with himself.

"I won't disappoint you won, i promise." Taehyung faintly gazed up, abruptly fixing glare with Chi-won, who felt himself weak again by the simple nick name.

Chi-won bobbed his head and smiled, assuring Taehyung to stay relax.
" I should leave." He suddenly let out. Chi-won gaze at his wrist watch and mumbled a small yeah before both of them leaving the balcony.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You'll be fine." Taehyung gripped on his sleeve of the coat. Nervousness drowning him like a swamping flood as his thudding heart wasn't helping him a bit. He found himself gulping rapidly as soon as Chi-won park their car infront of the office.

Taehyung nodded quivering, and hastily tugged the bottle and drank on it. He felt relieved as Chi-won stroked his back.

"I'll be fine." He pressed a small grin, but frowned when Chi-won incontinently step off the car. He sighed getting the purpose of Chi-won as his intentions wasn't something unfamiliar to Taehyung.

Taehyung took the file as Chi-won opened the door for him. He smiled when Chi-won extended his hand to support him and he agreeably placed his hand on other's, letting him leading the way towards the meeting hall.

Completely unaware of those burning eyes, whose in the verge of weeping as the heart inside the figure thudding his lungs in a intolerable way.

.
.
.
.

The clicking ring of the wall clock scattered through the almost silence compartment of the office. Taehyung could only hear the thud of his and Chi-won's shoes. His body hair were erecting up making him gulping down the flattering sensation inside his stomach.

Halting infront of a door he gazed back at his husband, just to assured himself. In those days he has became pretty close to Chi-won, which he didn't mind.

Chi-won sputtered a smooth grin, reassuring him to move up. Taehyung returned the smile and turned back, knocking on that door.

A swift response heard from the cabin apprising them get in instant.

"Oh Mr. Kim."

" It's Mr. Kang." Chi-won retorted, making Taehyung bit hard on his lower lip as the guy infront of them stood up from his chair.

"Oh, So so sorry. Mr. Kang. My fault. Please take a seat." Yoongi offered as he himself sat on the chair, facing both of them.

"No problem Mr. Min. It happens." Chi-won arbitrarily voiced, eyeing Taehyung to sit, as he himself sat beside the younger.

Taehyung didn't utter anything, he couldn't comprehend what actually happening with him, it's nothing felt real to him.

He sighed and retracted his mind from anxiety when Chi-won voice shoved inside his ear.

"I was saying. Are you ready? Mr. Jeon will be here in a minute." Chi-won voiced before staring at yoongi, who's hand wiggling with the paperweight not showing any concern or interest in Taehyung.

Taehyung collect himself, before nodding his head and internally preparing himself.

He's finally going to show something he's not attentive but his pride also does matter. He knows by himself that he's not engross with these things, it'll be a ugly conclusion if he start the project, but he can't just make Chi-won embarrass.

" Yeah let's lead you to the conference hall then." Taehyung breathed hitch at the mention of conference hall, no doubt he had went to that before but it will be different this time. And this won't work with his coward self of course.

Chi-won hastily stood up and helped Taehyung to brought his files while yoongi already left them to follow.

Taehyung was loosing his shits second by second while his legs made its way towards the hall.

"Mr. Jeon wouldn't allow us into the hall so we should let him go alone." Chi-won arbitrarily shifted his head towards Taehyung gulp down looking vulnerable, while his eyes had a hint plead staring at yoongi who didn't show any interest to notice those things.

Chi-won didn't say anything as stared at Taehyung's fearful eyes and nodded assuringly giving a soft pat on his head...

"We should discuss about our project Mr. Kang... And don't worry Mr. Jeon will go easy on him." Yoongi casually chuckled completely ignoring the flustered face of Taehyung but it wasn't that hilarious for Chi-won who frowned his brows, getting more than enough hint of that sentence. But for now he let it slided down and looked at Taehyung.

"Don't worry Taehyung." He pressed a sweet grin, " i know you can do it." Chi-won reassured while Taehyung nodded his head. He clutched onto the files and get inside the room which was creepyly silent.

He gulped for numerous times and stepped till the last seat of the U shape table.

He let out a deepest sighed and sat on a chair facing the white screen where he's going to present his project.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So yeah, it would be fine."

"You think it would be?"

"Definitely.." Yoongi voiced and flopped on his cabin couch, Chi-won beside him.

They already passed one and half hour discussing about their project and yeah it went quite smooth between them. Surprisingly yoongi was cool enough with Chi-won, which the later never thought of. But it would be way more shock if Jungkook come to know about the elders.

"Oh you want coffee?" Yoongi offered, taking off his blazer and sighing while his back slanted relying on the couch.

He got a abrupt nod from Chi-won, which caused him to nod back. He in a instant dialed a number and ordered coffee.

"I wonder what's going on there!" Chi-won thought out loud, he couldn't help but feeling kinda anxious about his husband.