24

Please Ignore my mistakes loves, i had to complete this hastily. A lot of grammar mistakes and all please kindly ignore them.

The loud thunder in the dark shaken him again, making his body turn cold in a weird way. He was literally numb there, hands and feet not moving a slightest.

It was disturbing when he was snapped awake from his sleep but only to be sliding down and making his whole body cold with a different sensation.

He was hurt, heart crying with so much at his pathetic self, he felt like a pathetic fool that he was unable to move. The hurt deep inside of him was unbearable, no one would understand it, not even Taehyung.

He heard Taehyung crying like a manic for the first time that night, when he jolted up from his sleep and asked for the younger reason to cry. The immense sob, the hiccups, the chocking words were so terrible for him. He never knew Taehyung would cry someday like this, he can't identify what could be the reason, what will be the reason that broke Taehyung this core to cry like a kid.

It's been long, since he has wide awake like this, since he has think something really hard. But things ain't in his hand this time, which caused him to ponder hard and acknowledge the whole thing.

Chi-won is not blind. Not a fool to not understand what was going around him. He has noticed many things and witnessed so much that he didn't wished to be. Nonetheless he took it as a light pocket thing eventhough heart want what is want anyway.

It's makes him feel like a joker, a fool. A dumb walking person who would definitely ignore everything because he can't voice out, because he act blind, because he's a good person with good heart but he has also desires, some needs.

He needed Taehyung to love him the way he do.

But by now he was very confident that Taehyung definitely shares something with Jungkook.

Maybe he started to like him?
Or maybe they're both into each other but he's the problem here?
Or maybe they're each other's past?

But the last option isn't appreciating, as he thinks that why would they work with each other if they're really each other's past. Taehyung would certainly deny something related to his past. Or Taehyung would've surely tell him.

Chi-won brethed out, fingers curling the bedsheet in a tight grip as he can feel the warm liquid sliding down his temple.

What is wrong with him. He ain't getting why are those tears for? Why is he crying?

Maybe his heart understood the thing but he doesn't. Or maybe he's avoiding to understand it?

He pulled out his hand and roughly rubbed on his sliding tears. He's not going to weep, no way he's a weak guy who would cry for an another man.

But he just did.

Taehyung was never his. They're officially married but he never got what he wanted. Never was able to love his Taehyung. He just wanted to spoil him with uttermost love and care but Taehyung didn't let him.

He was never his type.

"Of course" Chi-won chuckled, again rubbing his tears.

"I'm not any match of Mr. Jeon." Obviously Taehyung would choose someone who is more masculine, handsome with loads of money.

No wonder he does have money, but Taehyung isn't a gold digger. He was never. Chi-won would definitely break their mouth if anyone, by any chance anyone spell it infront of Taehyung.

Then why?

Why Taehyung would choose Jungkook over him? Is he not good looking? Or he's more caring? He never saw Jungkook caring for Taehyung, oh one or two times maybe when he was sick.