8

Let just start the real story already. Shall we:
Cause I'm done with the shits.
Sorry for the mistakes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Sounds of splattery muffled through the glass big windows, It was a heavy rainy day, the thundering voice was also swaddling around it. The gloomy exterior of the building already connote people inside it— about the twilight sunset of the world.

The man in the television inside the building keep blabbering without anyone conscious as all of them were busy with their own.

"So what kind of girl you want for your son?" A man with blonde hair sitting on a long ass couch uttered arrogantly sipping on his beer, which caught attention of the people infront of him.

"Ah I want the most prettiest one for my son Mr. Hwang." The lady wearing a sandy brown long dress with her hair tied up as a long ponytail, gazed at her husband who's sitting beside her motionless, only eyes focusing on his gadget.
"Honey?" She added, seeking for any response from her husband.

"Hmm yeah yeah" The older male replied just with a blank face which indicates that he wasn't really attentive with what they were talking. God knows what he was busy thinking.

"And yeah, she must be look cute too, I'm sure my son prefer cute girls." The lady spoke again giggling at her own and turning her gaze back at the halting male, voice holding a hint of excitement to hide the slight sadness as her eyes started sparkling with the glittering lights.

"Ah Mrs. Jeon. You know me well and i— never upto disappoint anybody." Mr. Hwang talked back with a proud tone, whilst he keep stealing glances at Mr.Jeon who seems yet not effected.

"Yeah we can see that; besides you're a great cordial at my view so will really appreciate it if you find the best bride for my son." Mr. Jeon finally seems like to care about the matter as he uttered pocketing his phone. His eyes clutching a inkling of mockery whilst lips decorated with a tedious smirk.

Mr. Hwang bobbed his head, slight anxious with the sudden gestures of the aggressive male.

"Honey?" The lady queries, looking for her husband who switch his eyes to his wife and gestured her to continue.

"We should ask him first. At least for once?" She faintly blurted wanting to suppress her voice as much as possible.

The male infront of her sighed fixing his over powered glass, while he gripped on the beer glass making its way towards his lips and instantly gulping it down.

"And you think your son will listen to you obediently?" Mr Jeon snickered, voice emerge with immense sneering.

"But we can't force him too." Her fragile voice came out aggressively —quite broken, which assorted with a tone of convince.

Mr. Jeon shrugged and Unpocketed his phone again sniffing and maintaining his postures as it wasn't a matter he should care about.

"Let's just asked him for once please?" Mrs. Jeon tried again. The lack of responses were making her feel pathetic on herself including her son. It's true she wants a girl for her son but it wasn't her intention to make her son force to marry.