12

Third person POV
Jungkook sighed closing his eyes, a very unpleasant and frustrating sensation rushed through his mind distracting his all senses as the moments flash on his vision.

He attempt to get rid of the mare thoughts of the younger but failing it instant. He made numerous effort, while struggle and fighting vigorously with his mind to not recalling the moments but the loud rumbling and crashing noise from the exterior didn't help him to discard the memory, rather it made him to swamp with the loaded of memories.

His closed eyes stared to shake when it again came through his blurry vision-

It was the day after three days of the great incident of kissing Jungkook by Kim Taehyung and the time when the sun decided to hide behind the world.

Jungkook abruptly gripped on his skateboard, plugging it on his armpit and making his way towards the entrance of the park, suddenly craving for the orange sunset.

He sat there there on a bench awning with tranquillity while only giggling and laughing from the playing kind were hearing. Jungkook Unpocketed his phone, as he swiftly click a photo of the joyous snickering kids.

" Jungkook sunbaenim?" Jungkook almost dropped his phone at the thrilling voice, which seemed a bit familiar to him. He abruptly turned his head towards the source and greeted by the unique boxy smile. His eyes instantly widened at the sudden met up with the boy. He clumsily grinned back to the him while unconsciously slipping till the edge of the bench.

"Yo-you're here?" Taehyung nodded, biting on his lower lip while it tugged with a bashful smile. Jungkook nodded back but winced when Taehyung flumped on the bench besides him. Jungkook shifted his gaze away, feeling a awkward sensation between, as the guy is someone with whom he got into  a embarrassing shit.

Jungkook fake coughed as he gazed back at the younger who's eyes on the giggling kids while he still wearing his cute boxy smile. Suddenly Jungkook felt something warm, a foreign feeling, a strange kind of feeling which he never felt. His eyes were staring deep at the face while his heart started to beat in a rushing speed. But it didn't stayed longer as he halted when Taehyung's confused face shifted towards him.

"Huh?" Taehyung bewilderedly asked.

"Yo-your smile is beautiful" Jungkook dreamyly emitted, as his index finger pointed towards Taehyung's lip. His senses seemed to cover up by Taehyung's beauty as he blurted out whatever came to his mind.

Jungkook swallowed his lump, eyes blinked clearing his senses while he cursed himself for saying stupid stuff. "Hihi thank you, everyone tells me that" Taehyung giggled, gazing back to the hustling kids while Jungkook found himself bobbing his head again.

"Whom you were with?" Jungkook suddenly queried, slightly concerning about the younger as it's soon going to be dark. "I'm with no one." Taehyung giggled again, oblivious that it made Jungkook quite panic.
"You came here alone?" Taehyung nodded without glacing at the older. "Why? You're worry for me?" Jungkook gulped at the actual deep voice of the boy, he wasn't really aware of this voice yet, and it made him really amazed.

"N-no no i was just curio-"
" what about you?" Taehyung asked back.
"Huh" Jungkook couldn't really functioning at that point. He was insensible of everything happening around him as it was just Jeon Jungkook sitting numbly while his gazed whipped at a petit brunette.

"You're here alone? Sunbaenim?" Taehyung giggled at the ungraceful state of the elder, it made him instantly delighted. "Yeah" Jungkook spatted with a cracking voice as his eyes started roam around everywhere but Taehyung.