21

I've updated a chapter before this one, but idk what happened with the notification. Please kindly check if you didn't get any notification about the previous chapter. ( I want y'all to comment )

Ignore my mistakes

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon."Chi-won cautiously mumbled, pressing a smile towards Jungkook who sit there motionless, eyes fixed on unconscious Taehyung on the bed.

"It's fine Mr. Kang." Jungkook's hands collapse between his legs as he slanted on the couch, eyes still not leaving. "Y-you should take care of him since he- he's too w-weak." He didn't realized how his voice stuttered with face softening saying those profound words.

Chi-won was too naive to apprehend those words, that tonality in his voice and those hurtful expressions. There was nothing suspicious to him relating Mr. Jeon's words. He believes Jungkook is always like this. Sincere and genuine.

That poor soul nodded, he been standing up there since he came in, a respectable gesture towards Jungkook.

"I think you should leave Mr. Jeon. It's been long. You should take rest too. I'll take care of Taehyung." Jungkook sighed, mind and heart both arguing against each other at this point. He couldn't help but getting blame by himself for Taehyung's condition. One part of knows that Yoongi doesn't have his hand on this but he's helpless, this is how his mind making him work. To blame each and every contact Taehyung getting involve.

He rubbed his chin, attempting to get rid of the uncanny sensation inside of him, trying to perk up his inanimating heart.

Jungkook nodded, instantly standing up from the couch. "You're right Mr. Kang" he nodded again, face never looking at Chi-won. "I-i should leave." He rubbed his distress face, trying to hide it down.

His movements making a quick strike on Chi-won's brain, he kind of got that ----that Jungkook was suffering, there was must be something he's discomfort with.

And that made him curious.

"Mr. Jeon?" That questioning interrogate made Jungkook halt in his steps, turning backwards to finally look at Chi-won.

"Huh?"

"Y-you look tense?" He not even once thought it would be relatable to his husband Taehyung, no way for him this could happen. But he was concern for Jungkook.

Jungkook abruptly touches his face, chuckling to cover it's up while mumbling. "Am i?"

Then his face landed on Taehyung's peaceful one, sleeping like an angel while caring about nothing, not even about his feelings. Sometimes he gets so so jealous of Chi-won. So freaking much that he right then and there could kill him but he's not a monster, not a beast to snatch someone's marriage.

He knows Taehyung should be his, Taehyung deserve to his in every life but never in these past years he comprehend the mistakes he made. What went wrong which snatch his love away from him? What did he do wrong?

"I-i was wondering if you're alright?" He was interrupted by Chi-won's concern call, still waiting for him to answer.

"Y-yeah, yeah----fine-- I'm fine. I-i was just----" he trailed off, hands loosening and shrugging in lack of words.

He was relieved when Chi-won nodded his head, not wanting to disturb him more when he could see the torment Jungkook is going through.

"I guess you should take some rest." He assured. " It'll help you to collect yourself." Jungkook doesn't have anything to choose other than nod. There's nothing he has to care about Taehyung, Chi-won would obviously suspect upon his over-concern towards his husband.