3

Third person POV

The environment seems pleasant to him as the golden rays of the sun directly hit his rosy cheeks. The curtain blocked the breeze to flow in as it's lifting up the fabric to get inside the room specifying it as past morning.

Jungkook eyes wide opened a long ago, while body still under the duvet. he don't feel like sleeping more as it's already time to wake up. Sliding the cover he swiftly shifted his eyes on the clock hanging on the white wall in front of his bed.
7:56

Inhaling a huge amount of air and exhaling it instant, Jungkook tried to calm his fuck up mind down. He didn't feel like eating anything after yesterday's incident nor he tried to talk with his hyungs who were desperately trying to talk with him.

He should move on with his feelings, but he can't. It's just easy to say and think to move but it'll not that easy to healing the wound under his heart, it's just not easy for Jeon Jungkook.

The very big mistake was his to be smitten hardly with the guy who didn't choose him as his, instead left his broken soul alone with his heavy heart.

Shooking off the intolerable thoughts and getting up from the bed he made his way towards the bathroom, to finish his morning routine.

It's Saturday so he wore a white oversized sweatshirt pairing with the black sweatpant, entirely comfortable.
He thought to spend his time with his hyungs so he don't have to engage with the intolerable pain again.

His phone was on charge so he swiftly unplugged it dialing a number, only to receive it by Hoseok, his one of best friend.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok voice came out astonishing-ly, as it was his less expectation to get a call from Jungkook.

"Mm hyung?" He heard, Hoseok's gentle hum, inspiring him to went further.

"You free today?" Hoseok had a tattoo store, a big one. Many employees under him work as a tattoo artist. So Jungkook initially wanted to known Hoseok was free or not.

"There are some clients for tonight Jungkook but I'm almost free as they can manage it?" He referred 'they' to his employees who can manage it well without him.

"Why? You want something?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh no. Actually I thought....... Mm can we hangout for tonight?" His voice holding a highly strung which could be sense easily, as Hoseok was very familiar with this conduct of Jungkook.

Hoseok hummed, pondering as it took some time for him to think, which mistook Jungkook thought as he's bothering.

"It's alright hyung if you're not fre-" his voice cut off by Hoseok shrilly voice, making Jungkook shut off his eyes with a authentic smile.

"I'm definitely free Jungkook! Tell me where you wanna chip in?"

"Gonna text you the address!"

"Alright!"

"Yeah, bye"

~

Third person POV

"What do you mean Chi-won?" Chi-won tsk at the bitter voice of his husband, swaddle by way of the opulent bedroom. He wasn't expecting him to yawp this loud.