1

Please comment <3

Third person POV

Gloomy,

The interior of the bathroom is quite gloomy. The mirror in front of him scattered down shattering. The sound of clanking the mirror shoved deep inside his soul, making him scared at himself.

He stared at his wounded hand, blood dripping from it, a slice of cut, which was barely visible as the scarlet blood coating on it's outward.

His puffy eyes were leaving fat tears which directly conduct with his wounded hand. He swiftly wiped it off.

The sounds of grunting and panting filled the room, the sirens of ambulance roaming over the street passed through it casually.

He sighed hard, trying to prevent his sobs which caused him to let out of some muffling huffs.

He gazed at his buzzing phone, a familiar number which he's very fond of.

Closing his eyes and sighing once again he switch on the lights instantly flinching by the site of his own blood.

His phone buzzed again, but he didn't bother to gaze on it as he swiftly cleaned his wound, wrapping a bandage.

He splashed the cold water in his face letting him calm a bit. But it didn't seem like to calm.

He have to go.

~

The foyer began crowded with a lot of visitors, the ladies were looking stunning with their white gaun and gens with black formal suit.
Excitement took place at the territory, while besides the kids were running through the hallways and playing with their loving one.
The foyer looking all beautiful, It was decorated impressively with a lot of lights, candles and flowers around the room.

The people were cheering, laughing, singing enjoying the pleasant moment -except him. Only him to be with no-one.

No one noticing his existence, no one noticing his silence tears loosing through his glamorous red cheeks. Eyes having a evidence of crying since days as it's swollen.

He probably shouldn't have come to the weeding, but he's forced to come -to attend the wedding

He gazed at his bandaged hand, the scarlet colour already showing of through it. He excused himself, just to dragged his tired body at a corner where no one could hear his voice, Where he could shed into tears again, where he could get some peace from the noisy crowd.