15

Third person POV
Jungkook found himself infront of a specific apartment, sighing for a nth time. Hands itching to knock on the front wooden door but his pussy heart wasn't agreeing with his hand. Shaking his head and tossing all his frightened, he instantly reached the door and knock on it.

He waited for a minute until a middle ages women came to his view making him gulp, her bright smile showing similar hint with her son which indicates her as Taehyung's mother. The lady suspiciously stared at Jungkook as she frowned, not able to recognise the new face.

"Uh, h-hello mam." Jungkook stuttered, still he tried his best not to freak out.

"Oh hello. May i know who you are?" The lady asked, gazing curiously up to down at his costly leather( pant ) which undoubtedly made Jungkook uncomfortable.

"I-im Jungkook." She frowned, completely unfamiliar with the name.

"T-Taehyung's friend." The lady instantly broke out into a faint snicker as she swiftly opened the door wide for Jungkook, letting him come in.

"Oh my son. Come, come. I'm so sorry, i wasn't really recognising you." She blurted while leading them to their small apartment.

Jungkook faintly grinned at the call, staring nowhere but at the floor, Taehyung's mother called him son; it's something so soothing to hear and he definitely liked that. Biting hard on the lip and tossing all the unnecessary thought he followed her to their house as his gazed roamed around the living room. The room is quite smaller then his bedroom, but cozy. Don't get him wrong, he never judge anyone, but it was something really gaze captured, specially for him.

"Make yourself comfortable, son. I'll go and inform Tae." Jungkook winced from his thoughts while collecting himself towards the lady, who's eyes were on him. He nodded spatting a faint grin, as she instantly left for upstairs.

Jungkook sat there awkwardly, hands fondling with each other and legs keep tapping on the floor. He could sense his thudding heart, which seemed to came out any moment right there. Closing his eyes and gulping down the uneasyness, he loudly sighed making himself all prepare to face Taehyung.

He bit on his bottom lip, when he could sense a figure ambling from the stairs. His eyelid fluttered, as his fingers started to fidgeting more. Jungkook halted, when the silhouette of the boy stood exactly beside him.

"Sunbaenim?" He almost flinched at the voice, a deep husky voice which he wished to heard from a while.

Jungkook apprehensively stared at the younger, and stood up with ungracefully from the couch. His movements was awkward as his hands fisting the hem of his light blue shirt.

He pressed a small grin to the younger, who look down immediately without grinning back. Jungkook smile dropped at the moment as he swiftly neared himself to the younger, gazing clearly at him.

The later still on his pajamas which were way more cute for Jungkook but it's not the real time.

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook eyes closely glared at the younger, noting his expensive features on his mind as the unwavering conviction onto him <of never been able to see the younger > isn't helping him at all.

Jungkook left a heavy breath, as he constantly attempt to caught Taehyung's eyes but the later isn't into his plan.

Feeling a extreme weather of uneasyness Jungkook cleared his throat which took Taehyung's mom attention, she came to him instantly as the kitchen and living room were close to each other.