Heeseung (히숭) - Enough For You

Y/n pov

I was staring at the person who I most admire right now, Lee Heeseung who was sitting at the front row of the class. While me, sitting at the back row.

Before that, my name is Lim Y/n. And Lee Heeseung is my long time crush that no one notice about. Haha. Yes. No one notice that I'm on crush with the person who have been called as the most quiet person in this class also cold as ice. I don't know why, but he really caught my attention. So that's why, this is what I'm doing right now, admire him from a back.

Actually, I have already do many things to make him notice me. But, he never notice me after all, also never land his eyes on me.

Also, actually, I never have a talk with him although we were in the same class, because I was too scare that he might know I am on crush with him. Hehe.

How coward I am right?

"Hey, y/n! Did you hear me?"

I snapped from my thoughts when my bestfriend, Park Chaeryeong shake my shoulder.

"What did you said just now?"

I asked her making her sighed.

"You literally staring at him more than 1 minutes already. If you really fall in love with him, why don't you just confess to him?"

I open my eyes widely before cover her mouth.

"Don't say it loudly. The others might hear it."

I whispered to her. She pushed my hands away from her mouth and sighed again.

"y/n... You already like him for 5 years. But, you never get a chance to confess with him. Why don't you just confess to him?"

She said again making me look down on my laps. Thinking about what she said. She like notice it and hold my hand after that. I look at her. She smile.

"don't worry, I will support you no matter what."

She said making me smile.

"Thank you, Chaeryeong ah!"

I said to her as she smile as well.

...

Time skip

We were at the cafeteria. There I saw him, sitting alone while eating his food. Chaeryeong told me to sit with him. I look at her for the last time as she mouthed.

"Hwaiting!"

She said. I nodded and bite my low lips before look at the boy who sit alone right now. I take a deep breath before walk closer to him.

"Hello. Can I have a sit at here?"

I asked him as he look up and look at me with his cold eyes. It's making me shiver.

"Why do you want to sit here? Why don't you sit with Chaeryeong?"

Ommo. He notice me always sit with Chaeryeong. So, that's mean... I scratch my nape and laugh nervously.

"Well, she have something to do right now so I don't have a friend to sit with."

I said nervously. Then, he look around.

"Just sit with other peoples, but not me."

What's he said making my heart ache a little. I can't bare with it. I just give him my faint smile.

"Okey. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

I said and give him for the last smile before walk away leaving him eatinv alone. I quickly leave the cafeteria, there I found Chearyeong who already look at me worriedly. I pouted. She wide her arms. I walk towards her and hug her.

"It's okey, Y/n. You can try again."

I just nodded as she comfort me.

...

The next day...

I walk inside the school and saw someone who I really want to meet. I smile and fix myself. Am I looks good now? I don't care...

I walk towards the person now who walking through the hallway alone right now.

"Hi, goodmorning, Heeseung!"

I greet him with my bright smile. He was shocked but keep himself cool and give me his cold look like how he always give it to other students.

"What do you want?"

He asked coldly. I smile.

"Nothing. Just greet you morning since I saw you."

I said while smiling. He rolled his eyes and look forward before walk more faster than me. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Hey, wait for me!"

I chase him. I don't care what other people thinking of me. I just wanna chase my crush only. That's all. HAHA.

...

It's already been 2 weeks since I keep on following wherever he go. I know whatever he likes, whatever he dislikes... Yeah I know everything about him. And try my best to follow what he likes also dislikes.

About a types... I never asked him about that because I know that he will be awkward for telling me that thing. But, I'll make sure that I'm his type.

Yes wearing, a light make up for him, a cool hairstyle for him,also,whenever he needs help, I will be there for him. Everywhere he is, I will be there with him too. I just want to be enough for him so he can likes me back.

Everything is going smooth till one day...

"I-i like you"

I said to him while looking down on my feet. We were at the rooftop right now. I don't know how he's reaction right now because I'm looking down on my feet.

"I don't like you."

What he said making me look up to him and saw how cold his looks like. It's really making me hurt. I look away as holding my tears.

"Why?"

I asked him. Still control myself from not crying.

"Because you're annoying."

He said making my heart more ache.

"Oh... Am I?"

I asked him as I look at him with my tear eyes. But, he looks not bother at all.

"Yes. Can you stop following me everywhere I go? It's disgusting."

What's he said making me more hurted. I bite my low lips.

"Then, why did you didn't say that earlier?"

I asked him as my tears start fall down one by one. He looks away and sighed frustrated.

"Do you think I can do it when you looks really a soft person? The person who easily to cry like right now?"

My tears falling down more heavily. I wipe my tears.

"You should just let me know, then I will stop from do that. You know how much I hope that you really like me back. I just want to be enough for you. But, looks like... You just playing with my heart. It's hurt."

I said while holding my chest. He sighed heavily.

"Stop being dramatic, y/n."

He said.

"I'm not! You know what, from now on, I will stop following you after this... Just like what you want."

"Then, it will be great. I really hope that thing."

After he said that, I scoffed.

"Yeah. Sure!"

I said before leave him behind. I also on purpose bumped into his shoulder hardly making he hissed. I smirked and leave him after that. Now, what I just need to do...

Move on from him

~to be continued~