Sunoo (선우) - Sudden Confession

Y/n pov

"Kim y/n!"

I stopped from my track and turn around as someone calling me by my name from behind and saw my only lovely bestfriend, Kim Sunoo running towards me with his big smile.

"Yow, Kim Sunoo!"

I greet him back as he stopped infront of me. He pouted after that.

"How many times do I have to tell you that don't call me by that name?"

He sound sulked right now. How cute! I giggled. As you guys want to know, I have a crush over him. But, I won't tell him because I think it will end our friendship if I do that. Huhu.

"Ahhh sorry sorry. Ommo. Kim Ddeonu is sulking right now. Aiingg!"

I said with a cute tone while he still pouted.

"Huh. Ddeonu don't want to be y/n's friend."

He said as he crossed his arms on his chest before look away with his pouted lips. I look at him shockly. Just pretend shockly.

"Ommo. If Ddeonu don't want to be
y/n's friend, y/n will be lonely forever."

I said dramatically while holding my laugh because how cringe it is. He then laughed after I said that. I laughed too. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course I won't let that happen!"

He said while shake me who was literally at his arm.

"I know. Because you love me. HAHAHA."

I said while laughing sarcastically. He rolled his eyes after that. Then we go walk towards our class. Don't want to be late today.

...

"Are you going to confess to him?"

My seatmate, Yuna asked me while we in the class. She is my another bestfriend beside Sunoo.

"What? Of course, no!"

She sighed after answer her.

"When you're gonna confess to him?"

She asked again.

"I'm not going to confess to him. You know that I won't let that happen. What if, I confess at him, then he reject me? It's will make the life more awkward. Then, it will ruin our friendship. I don't want that happen."

I said with a sad tone. I know that he doesn't like me. Because why? Because he literally treat me like a friend.

"Yeah. I know. But, can you tell me. Why are you in love with him?"

I blushed after heard her sudden question.

"Why do you want to know?"

I asked her back.

"Because I'm curious."

She answer shortly. I sighed.

"But, promise me you won't tell him, okey?"

She nodded and smile. I take a deep breath before telling her what I like about him.

"First because he such an angel. He won't let me be alone, always be there by my side when I want him. And he's literally so kind to me that makes me don't want let him go. Second, he such a cutie. I really love cutie mans. So why not right? And third. He have a sunshine side inside him. I really love him. He always make me happy whenever and whatever I was. He is my happiness. "

After that she smile sheepishly. I look at her with weirdly.

"Who is the happiness on your life?"

I jumped a little when I heard someone voice behind me. I turn around just to see Sunoo who already look at me with his blank face. What happen? And I'm so nervous right now.