Heeseung (히승) - Crush

Y/n pov

Hi, my name is Kim y/n. I'm living with my mother, father and little brother. Not that little, but he is two years old young than me. I am 18 right now. And I have a crush named, Lee Heeseung. He is one of the heartthrob in our school. Well, he will never know that I have a crush on him. Hehe.

I walk inside the class just to see him is talking with his other friends. Oh, btw, he is my classmate too. Hehe. He was laughing with his friends making me feel happy, just to watch him happy like that.

I walk to my seat.

"Damn girl! Just confess already!"

My seatmate, Ryujin said making me look at her with wide eyes.

"Micheosseo?! (Are you crazy?!)"

She rolled her eyes after I said that.

"You already have a crush on him almost 5 years now. But you still haven't confess to him about your feeling. What's wrong with you, dude?"

I pouted after heard what she said. Yeah. She's right. I already have a crush on him almost 5 years. But, still have no chance to confess with him, because, I'm just scared that he will might reject me. That's all. I sighed.

I ignore her and take out my text book when suddenly someone approached our table.

"Y/n."

I look up just to see someone who I never expect to see. It's Lee Heeseung. Ommo... Am I dreaming right now? He so handsome in this such distance! He scratching his nape.

"Uhmm.. I want to ask you if you free after school or not?"

He said making me look at him with weirdly.

"Of course, I'm free. Why?"

I said without hesitate. Although he is my crush, but we still can talk normally because he such a friendly person after all. Then, he smile.

"Let's meet at the xxxx cafe. Can you?"

He asked. Ommo. Did he wants to treat me. I smile back and nodded happily.

"Sure! Why not?"

I replied him. He smile.

"Then, I'll call you later!"

He said before walk leaving me that was dreaming right now. Yeah. Because just having a talk with him. And this is my first time, that he asked me for hangout. AAGHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS.

I got snapped when Ryujin clear her throats.

"Looks like someone already make his first move!"

She said while looking at me with a bless eyes. I look at her with disgusted face.

"he just asked me to meet only. So why not right?"

"What if he wants to confess at you?"

"Confess about what?"

"We're don't know."

She shrugged her shoulder before look forward front of the class. I look at her weirdly. Confess about what? I'm thinking about that before look back at the forward when the teacher come in.

...

Time skip

The time already come. I quickly go back home just to change my clothe.

 I quickly go back home just to change my clothe