Jay (제이) - Treat You Better (Pt. 2)

2 months later...

Y/n pov

I finally move on from my assh*le ex. Now, I'm feel free. Thanks to Jay who really treat me better than him. I really appreciate with what he did. Also,... I finally have a feeling towards him but I don't want to tell him because it might ruin our friendship.

As long we're friend, it will be okey for me. I am just arrived at the school building when suddenly I saw there have many students surrounded in one place making me curious about what happen. I quickly walk towards the students and tiptoe to see what happen.

But, I can't clearly see it since I'm too short. I pouted after that. Suddenly, I feel hands on my waist before I have been pick up to the sky making me yelp a little, but quickly cover my mouth to not let others heard it. I look behind me and saw Jay literally smiling widely at me.

"Why are you too short, Y/n ah?"

He teased me making me rolled my eyes and quickly pinched his hands to put me down back. He quickly put me down before he rubbed his hands that being pinched by me. I stick my tongue out to him. He glare at me as I smile proudly. And again, I try to tiptoe again.

And got stop as I remember what happen just now. Did he just pick me up? Did he put his hands on my waist?!

Oh my gard!

I can feel my cheeks heating right now. I know I'm blushing. I hope that he didn't ask me to fa-

"Y/n,turn around."

Nevermind.

I am control myself, to keep myself calm down before turn around to face him. He look at me with a big smile on his face. What's with that smile?

"Yeah. I was right. Your face are red right now."

He started to tease me again. I open my eyes widely after that. Ommo he notice it! Ahh embarrassing. I quickly leaving the place, leave him behind and walk to my locker fastly.

"Y/n! Wait for me!"

He chase me while laughing. Aish, this guy literally making me insane!

...

Time skip

I was doing my notes on my table when suddenly someone put a banana milk on my table making me look up to see Jay who was smiling widely to me right now.

"This is your fav milk. I buy it for you."

He said while smiling. How sweet he was. The girl who date with him will be so lucky. Yeah. Of course, be lucky. Why? Because he have such kind, handsome, tall, sweet... The personality that girls always wanted. Included me. I hope that he will be mine, although it won't be happen.

"Hey! Y/n, are you there?"

I snapped out from my thoughts as I look at Jay who already sit infront of my table, yeah, he take a chair that beside me.

"A-ah yes. Thanks for the milk."

I said and smile back at him as I open the banana milk and take a sip on it.

"How is it?"

He asked while smiling. I pretend to think.

"Hmm... It's kinda a little bland..."

"Jinjja?"

He suddenly take the banana milk and take a sip use the same straw as I use before. My jaws dropped after see it. Isn't that mean... We're indirect kiss?

I cover my mouth with shockly also feel blushed on my face right now.

"Hmm... Why it's taste sweet?"

He asked as he look at me. His smile fade away after see me with a shock face.

"Hey, what's happen? What's with that face?"

He asked me worriedly but at the same time weirdly. I pointed at the banana milk on his hand as he also look at there. He just realised what happen.

"Oh..."

...

Jay pov

I just realised that I drink Y/n's banana milk just now. And use the same straw as hers.

Isn't that mean... We're indirect kiss?

Ommo, how can I didn't realised it?

I rubbed behind my neck awkwardly as I laughed nervously. The awkwarness is surrounded us right now.

"I'm sorry.."

I blurted out. She look at me.

"Nah... It's okey. It's just indirect kiss..."

While saying the last 2 words, she look away and I can see how red she was. Is she blushed because we just indirect kiss? What does that mean?

"Ahahah. Yeah. You're right. It's just indirect kiss."

"Yeah. You can take that banana milk if you want."

I shook my head and give the banana milk back.

"I buy it for you."

"But you already drink it."

She said while lifted her one yebrow to me. I smirked.

"aren't you just said that it's just indirect kiss only?"

I said making she look away again and got blushed again. Hahaha. I love to tease her about this. She looks so cute while blushing.

Yes, my feelings towards her grow even more. I don't know when I will confess to her. Also, I don't know when will I do that because I'm scare that might ruin our friendship. I won't let that happen...

...

The next day

I walk inside the school building, welcomed by the things that I really don't like it to happen. It's Y/n and her ex. Her ex was kneeling infront of her. While she was looking at the boy with a shock face.

"Y/n, I still like you. Would you give me a second chance? I will treat you better after that."

He said.

I think, I won't get any chance anymore. Because I know that Y/n still have a feeling towards her ex. Without watching the scene till the end, I quickly left that place because I don't want to broken heart for the second time.

I wish that her ex woul treat her better.

-to be continued-