Sunghoon (숭훈) - Pretty On The Inside (Pt. 2)

Y/n pov

I can't believe that I would end up being his partner in this project. Huhu. Who? It's PARK SUNGHOON OFCOURSE. The annoying dumbass I haven't met before. Huhu. I rather die than to be his partner.

"So, where do you want to do our project?"

He asked while wiggling his one of eyebrow. Is he trying to flirt at me? Keep on the track, y/n? He is a playboy, remember?

"Library?"

I asked him.

"Oh ye-"

He was about to say when he got cutted as his phone ringing.

"Wait a second."

I rolled my eyes and wait for him to answer the call. Then, he come back after that.

"I think we should do our project at home since my younger sister will be alone this day."

"Wait? You have a younger sister? How could I don't know?"

"How could you want to know when you always fighting with me?"

He said making me rolled my eyes.

"Agh! You're so annoying! Come on!"

I stormed out from the class.

...

Author pov

Little he know, he is smiling because of your cuteness.

"How childish you are."

He said and shook his head nefore follow you from behind.

...

Time skip

Y/n pov

I couldn't help but drop my jaws after see how beautiful Sunghoon's house was. Well, it will not be surprise since he is from a rich family.

"Close your mouth before the fly come in."

Sunghoon tease me making me quickly close my mouth and glare him. He chuckled and shook his head. Why everytime I do something, he would chuckled like that? How can I found it... Attractive? Ehhhhhhhhhh

"Are you coming or not?"

I snapped from my thoughts when I look at Sunghoon who already infront of the opened door right now.

"Yeah yeah. Coming!"

I said before walk towards him. As we both walk inside the house, I can see how beautiful it was. It's beautiful outside and inside. I love it!

"I hope that you can be comfortable in here. I'll go change first. Make this home as yours."

He said. I nodded before he walk towards his room. I look around the house. Then, I saw a frame.

Wow. I bet this picture of him with his family. Oh my. How can he being so cute when he was little? And I bet this is must-

"Who are you?"

I jumped a little as someone spoke behind me. As I turn around, I squint my eyes to see a beautiful girl. Isn't she...

"Eonnie? Is that you?"

I open my eyes widely after remember who it is.

"Ahhhhh youuuuuuuu... A girl that yesterdayyyyyyyyyyy... How could I almost forgot about you? Are you okey now? Wah! Glad that you home safely."

I said excitedly after see the girl who I met yesterday, I mean last night. Yeah. The girl that I save from the perv men.

"Are you Sunghoon oppa's friend? Glad to know that."