Heeseung (히승) - When He Is Busy With His Video Games

Y/n pov

I was sitting on the couch while crossing my arms right now. I'm sulking right now. Why? OhoOo...

You wouldn't believe me after what I said. Lee Heeseung, my boyfriend, since this morning, he keep on locking himself in his gaming room. YEAH! EXACTLY, PLAYING WITH HIS VIDEO GAMES! WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS?

He didn't come out since this morning and I'm so so so irritate. I thought if he have a break from his works today, we can spend our time together. But, looks like, he more busy playing with his video games. How could him... Huhu.

I'm right now pouting on the couch when suddenly I heard the door sound opened. I turn and see Heeseung open the door. My face lit up after see him but quickly fall down back when I see a phone on his hands.

"Babe, I'm going to the restaurant now. My friends invite to hang out with them. Do you want anything?"

He asked. But, his eyes still on his phone right now. What now? Hangout with his friends instead with her girlfriend? This too much. I stand up from my seat and rolled my eyes before stomp my feet to walk to our share room. I slammed the door after that. I don't care if he notice it or nope. I'm gladly to make him notice it.

...

Heeseung pov

I was busy chatting with my friends when suddenly I heard a stomp feet walk passed me. I look up and saw Y/n walk inside the room and slammed the door loudly leaving me confusely.
What did I do now? Then, my phone start ringing after that. I answer the call when it's from Jake.

"Hey, bro. Are you coming or not?"

He asked. I look towards me and Y/n share room. I need to convince with her. I think she's mad on me. I sighed.

"Well, I don't think I will coming today. Maybe next time."

I said.

"Oh okey if you say so."

Then, after bid a goodbye, we hang up the call. I turn off the phone and put it in the pocket before walk towards our share room. I knock the door but no one respond to it. I sighed. I take a deep breath before slowly spinning the doorknob to open the door. As I open the door, I saw Y/n was laying on the bed. The pillow on her face. I sighed. I went inside the room and close the door behind me before walk closer to him.

"Y/n..."

"Aren't you hangout with your friends?"

I can heard how crack her voice now. Aish! This is my fault. I already promise to her that we will spend time today, but looks like, it's ruin. Yeah. Also broke her heart. Hmm... I sighed and take a sit beside her while she still laying. I take the pillow from her face, but she don't want to let it go.

"Y/n.. Please, look at me."

I said. But, she turn side to side so it makes me hard to take the pillow.

"Y/n."

I called her name again making her stop and slowly peek her eyes from the pillow to look at me. I can see how red her eye was. I sighed. I then hug her while she's laying.

"I'm sorry. For not spending my time with you."

I said while patting her shoulder. Then, I pulled her pillow and hug her without the pillow between us. I can heard she sniffing.

"You know, you're really busy playing with your video games, while me... Busy waiting for you to spend your time with me. But, looks like you more focus on your video games. It's really breaking my heart."

She said while sobbing. I nodded.

"I understand. That's why I'm here now."

I said while patting her shoulder softly also her hair. Then, after a few minutes, she finally calm down. I pulled away and look at her face.

"Oh my. Your face looks really red right now."

I chuckled while wiping her tears that still keeping on fall down. She rolled her eyes but then smile.

"So, what do you to eat now?"

I asked her. She shook her head.

"I wanna cuddle~"

She whined making me chuckled. How can she's behaving childish like this. Hahaha.

~the end~