Jake (제이크) - Fault

Author pov

You was sleeping on the bed when suddenly someone bursted into your room.

"Yah! Kim y/n! Wake up! We're going to be late if you're not wake up yet!"

You heard that but you just keep yourself on sleeping mode because you really tired that time. Well, btw, the person who bursted into your room just now is your housemate, Sim Jaeyun or we called as Jake. You guys literally being housemate for 7 months now. And you guys got along together although for the first day, you always fighting with him.

Okey now! Back to the story!

"Yah! Sleepyhead! Wake up!"

He snatched your blanket also the pillow that you hugged making you groaned.

"Give me more 5 minutes. After that, I will wake up."

You said lazily. Still not open your eyes. He sighed. Then, he didn't leave you but take your hands.

"No no no. It's already late for that 5 minutes."

He said as he pull you to sat up from your layed.

"Ahhhh..."

You whined as he pulled you up.

"Come on, lazy head!"

He said as he pulled you out from your bed. Then, take your towel before put it on your head and pushed you into the bathroom that you have in your room. But, accidentally, your forehead bumped into the door of the bathroom making you open you eyes shockly.

"Ouch!"

You winched while rubbing your forehead and look at Jake who was looking at you with his hands on his waist.

"That's what you got for not wake up."

He said. You rolled your eyes and walk inside the bathroom completely leaving Jake who still in your room. You're now feel sulking.

...

Time skip

You walk out from your room and saw Jake who already sitting on the dining table while enjoying his breakfast. You still sulked on him so you just walk pass him. He notice it.

"Hey, are you going to college without eating a breakfast?"

He asked with one eyebrow lifted. You rolled your eyes.

"I'll eat my breakfast at the caf-"

Shockly, he pulled you by your hand and push you to sit down on your chair before he sit down back to his seat. You look at him unbelievable.

"Eat it. I already make it for you."

You rolled your eyes. You crossed your arms on your chest.

"I don't want to."

You said. Earn his confuse look.

"Why?"

He asked.

"Because I don't want to."

You said again. He sighed. He knows why are you acting like this. So he softened his look to you.

"I'm sorry, Y/n ah."

He said.

"For what?"

You asked. Pretending that you don't know.

"For bumping your forehead to the bathroom. It's my fault."

"Yeah your fault. You literally making it bruise."