Jake (제이크) - All I Want (pt. 2)

Author pov

After all what happen that day, Y/n started to ignore and avoid him. Whenever they bump to each other, she will never take a look on the guy, even worry about him. Never.

Because of what happen, her trust to the boy gone. It's not hundred percent gone. She still love him. But, she is trying to forget about him although it's kinda hard because they are seatmate.

One day, Jake walk inside the class just to see Y/n who put her head on the table right now. He bet that she was sleeping while the othrs having a lunch right now. He sighed before walk closer to his seat.

As he take a sit, at the same time, Y/n turn her head on his side making the boy look at the girl with a wide eyes. But, he keep on calm after see that Y/n still sleeping. Yeah. She close her eyes, that's mean she's sleeping.

Jake staring at the girl face. He can't denied how pretty she was. He put his head on the table with his face facing her face. Admiring her face.

"I really want to explain about what happen that day, but looks like you didn't want to hear my explanation anymore."

Jake mumbled lowly at the same time sighed.

He really want to explain what really happen at that time. But, everytime he's trying to have a conversation with the girl, she will ignore and avoid him.

She doesn't know how much he miss her.

While he was admire her face, he didn't realised that the girl actually wake up from her sleep already. Since Jake take a seat beside her. She don't want to make the boy got scare or what, so she just pretend that she was still sleeping.

Explain about what really happen that day? I'm curious. Should I let him explain?

Y/n fighting with her thoughts right now. She was about to open her mouth for say something when suddenly they heard a door opened.

Jake quickly seat properly after his classmate walk inside the class, totally forget about Y/n who still pretending to sleep. While, y/n... Yeah she's pretending to sleep. She really wants to know why the reason he said that before...

...

Time skip

It's time for the students go back home. Y/n packed her things right now into her bag when Jake call her name.

"Y/n..."

She look up and their eyes met.

"What do you want?"

Y/n keep her poker face as she talk with Jake. Jake sighed before take a deep breath.

"Can I have a talk with you?"

He asked. Suddenly, making Y/n nervous. But, keep herself calm.

"What is it?"

"Not at here."

Y/n thinking about that.

"To the cafe?"

"Sure."

Jake answer.

"Let's go."

Y/n walk first. She can't wait to hear what Jake gonna talk about to her after this.

...

They were at the cafe right now. They already order the drinks also the drinks already arrived. Now, Y/n take a sip on her drink.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Y/n asked,didn't look at Jake.

Jake who was sipping his drink look at the girl who sit imfront of him right now. He lean back his back on the chair as he look at the girl.

"about what happen that day."

"The day that you said that you don't like me? Ahhh I understand... Is that so? Okey, then. I'm going to le-"

Before Y/n could stand up from her seat, Jake quickly pulled her back to her seat. Actually, she pretend don't want to hear it.

"I'm not the one who said that."

Jake said with his serious face making Y/n gulp her own saliva. It's her first time seeing Jake being like that.

"S-so... Are you going to say that Ryan is say that to me?"

Y/n asked. Then, Jake nodded. But, Y/n can't believe it. Because how can Ryan say that when she heard was Jake's voice that time?

"You must be misunderstood because of our voices were sounds same right?"

Y/n look at him with wide eyes. Did he read her mind? Jake sighed.

"It's really not me. It's Ryan. I'm the one who asking him, and he the one who answer it."

Jake explain what happen that time. Y/n got confused. Jake sighed again. He start to explain what happen.

...

Flashback

"Do you have feeling towards Y/n?"

"Huh? Y/n? Why should I have a feeling to the girl who really good at snobbing people? She is not my taste, okey?"

Jake feel relief after heard that. Because he always thought that Ryan like her. Why? Well, it's because Jake like her too. That's why he asked that question to Ryan because that guy keep on looking at Y/n whenever she was. That's make Jake think that he likes her.

And that time, the door opened reveal Y/n with her cold face.

End of flashback

Y/n look at him unbelievable.

"That's mean... You like me?"

Y/n asked with wide eyes. Jake scratch his nape and smile awkwardly.

"I'm sorry for not telling the truth. I'm just scare that you might leave me."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I know you don't like me-"

That time he stop talking when Y/n suddenly stand up from her seat and walk closer to him making his heart beating faster.

"Do you think I don't like you? All I want is to prove you that I like you too."

Then, she lean closer to him and kiss him after that.

-the end-