Sunoo (선우) - Happier (pt. 2)

Y/n pov

I walk out from the house after bid a goodbye to my parents and siblings as I'm going to school now. Yeah. I went out from the house at the same time, Sunoo went out from his house too. We both look at each other after that.

"Good morning, Y/n!"

He greet me with his smile. I can see his eyes were puffy. Maybe it's because last night. I throw the thoughts from my mind and smile back to him.

"Good morning, Ddeonu yah!"

I said excitedly to him. I close the door and walk closer to him.

"Looks like someone having a good mood today."

He tease me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It's not like I have not having my good mood before."

He laughed after heard that.

"But, maybe today is different because you just dream about me."

Aish! How can he remember what he said last night? I rolled my eyes again.

"Let's go now or we going to be late."

I said and left him behind.

"Yah! Wait for me~"

He whined making me laughed. What a good morning it is!

...

Time skip

We finally arrived at our school and see there already have many students.

We both walk to our locker but got stop after see someone who leaning on Sunoo's locker. I turn to Sunoo who change his expression already. His expression from bright just now change into a cold. Is he mad with her?

We both walk towards the girl who likes waiting for someone right now.

"Excuse me. Can you move?"

He asked to the girl coldly. The girl look up and met her eyes with Sunoo. I feel so uneasy right now. Feel like I am the thirdwheel of their relationship.

"Well, I should going to my locker now, Sunoo."

I said and was about to leave but he grab my wrist.

"No, stay with me."

He whispered to me making me just obeyed and look at the girl who grinned at me.

"Looks like you found a new girl now. Well, I guess it's better nos because I'm going to ask you for a break up."

The girl said while crossing her arms onto her chest. I open my eyes widely before look at Sunoo. His face expression changed again.

"W-what?"

"I said we should over our relationship. I recently found out that I fall out for you. So, yeah. We should break now."

She said with her expressionless face. What the heck dude? I look at Sunoo again, I can see how hurt he was.

"Oh. Okey then. I hope that I won't see your face again."

He said as he pushed the girl away from his locker and he take his things before close the locker and dragged me along with him. I look at the girl as we walk passed her. She smile at me softly. What telah happen?

He dragged me till we stop at the rooftop right now. He let my hand go and started to sob as he can't hold anymore. My heart ache after see it.

"Finally, it's over."

He said while sobbing. I don't know what to do. But, I still remember how she smiling at me. Is she do it in purpose? Why is she smiling with happiness to me?

"It's hurt..."

He sobbing again. I quickly walk towards him and caress his back softly.

"Shhh... It's okey..."

I said while patting his back.

"I'm sorry that you have to see this,
Y/n..."

He said.

"Ahh.. It's okey."

I said while still patting his back. Then, he stop from crying and catch my hand that was patting his back. I look at him confusely. He smile at me.

"So, now... I can confess my feelings towards you."

He said making me frowned.

"Feelings?"

I asked him confusely. Why so sudden?

He smile widely before wipe his tears.

"Would you be my girlfriend, Y/n?"

I open my eyes widely after heard that. What the-?

Then we heard the door opened. We both look at the door and saw many students at there who were watching us right now. Also,.... That girl???? The girl who dating with him before??? Why they all come???

"Accept him, Y/n! He already waiting for you for a long time!!"

The girl said while smiling. I frowned confusely. What really happen right now? I look back at Sunoo. He was smiling.

"What does this mean, Sunoo? I don't understand."

I asked him. He chuckled. Then, he pulled me closer by my waist making my eyes open widely. I can feel my cheeks burning after see how he stare into my eyes deeply.

"Actually, we all are acting."

He said making me frowned.

"Acting?"

He nodded and smile.

"Me and Aeri acting that we were dating but it was not. It just wanna to test you how does you feel when I have a girlfriend."

He explain making me look at Aeri who was smiling at me along with the other students.

"So, the whole scene that you have been through... It's all fake?"

I asked him. He nodded. My knees feel weak after heard that. I was to shock. Before I could fall, Sunoo grab my waist, making me more closer to him.
I look at him. He was smiling. I can feel the butterflies flying inside my belly.

" So, Y/n. I would ask you again. Would you be my girlfriend?"

He asked. I smile and nodded. Then, he pulled me into a kiss. The students cheer up for us after that.

This is my happier day ever in my life because I finally being a girlfriend of the person who I like now.

Thanks to the characters who acting with him. I'm so mad....

Hahaha

-the end-