Maknae Line - When You're Sleeping Early Because They Come Back Home Late

Let's continue! Let's gaurrrrr!

Sunoo
He come back home feeling really tired. Right now, he just want an affection from you. But, as he got back home, he didn't see you anywhere also the house really dark at that time.

"Babe, I'm home!"

He shouted from the main door as he walk inside and take off his shoes. But, no one respond. He feel strange about that. So he decide to take a look for you. He searching for you at the living room, kitchen also your fave room. You always be there whenever before he got home. But, he didn't found you at there. It's first time. So, he decide to go where your share room was.

As he walk inside, he saw you already on the bed with close eyes. He bet you already sleep. He's pouting before walk towards you. He put his bag beside the bed before start to crawl on you and lay on your body. His head on your chest hugging you by your waist. You woke up after feel something heavy on your body. As you look down, you see Sunoo who already looking at you with his puppy eyes.

"You already home?"

You asked while playing with his hair, not caring about how heavy he was because you know that he wants your attention right now.

"Are you tired?"

He asked. You slowly nodded as your eyes slowly close. But, your hands still playing with his hair.

"Are you going to sleep again?"

He asked as he look at you who already close your eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ddeonu. But, I'm so sleepy right now."

You said. You stretching your arms after that before slowly sat up making him get away from your body. He look at you who struggling open your eyes.

"I'm sorry. You should go back sleep."

He said as he push you back lay on the bed before he walk to the bathroom, showering, do his routine, changing before walk to your bed and lay beside you.

"Let's cuddle."

He said. You just nodded. He lay his head on your chest and you both cuddled till you both drift into your dreamland.

(I hope you get very well soon, Ddeonu. Don't want you to be sick again. ㅠㅠ)

Jungwon
He didn't talk to much as he saw you already on your bed, sleeping. He quickly to the bathroom for freshen up himself before go back to where you sleeping right now. As he layed beside you, he quickly put his arms around your waist and his face snuggling to your neck. That's all.

(He's not really talking since he was very very tired that time)

Niki
Niki, just same as Jungwon. When he was very very sleepy and tired, he just go to the bathroom, taking a shower and changed before go to where your share bed right now. He lay beside you and he snuggled to your body as he wrapped his arms around your waist. His head on your chest. You feel something heavy on your chest so you know who is it. You play with his hair till he sleeping. You kiss on his head before you go back to sleep.

(You're the one who will take care of this kiddo. Uwu. I'm so soft for this Niki)