This will be the day

"Sons of the emperor, We stand Against evil this day, For too long it has lived but It ends today. Today we Burn the Witch, Today we Purge the Xenos, Today is Our Finest Hour! Stand Tall And We shall Endure!"

-Ruby Rose

(Atlas)

We Cut back Right as the Space Marines Charged into the Atlas Military. Maxer Hands on His crozius and Power sword Slices Through the Hoard Of Soldiers, Knights, And Huntsman, his Crozius smash's into the Head of a Huntsman as he swings his Blade at a Soldier, slicing him in half. We change to see Jophiel Smashing through The hoard with his hammer as Maxellathus Cleaves through with his power Axe as he Blocks incoming fire with his Shield, Exilis and Hellwig Now only armed with their Power fists Charge Forth, the Electricity sparking off their Fists. They Charge into a Group of Knights as they Send them Flying, Petrit and Camos Saw Through soldiers with their Chain fist's spewing blood all over as they Spark fear into the Surviving soldiers, Amenzo and Turail Get stuck in a Swarm of Knights and Soldiers as Turail Smash's Down causing a Shockwave to knock down the surrounding Traitors, Amenzo Then starts to stomp on them to Finish them off. We see Bach and stein Charging Through a Hoard of Knights as Maxer Yells at them.

Maxer: BACH! STEIN! GET TO THE STAFF!

The Two members nod as they Quickly make it out of the Atrium, We return back in to see Empanus and Deos standing back to back as They Fight in melee with Chainsword and Power axe, A Soldier then charges into Empanus only to Get picked up and Thrown into a Pillar.

Empanus: How many are there still left?!

Deos:(servo Arm grabs A Knight and smash's it) By count there's only A Couple thousand soldiers left in atlas, Knights being the majority.

Empanus: So most of their Soldiers(kicks a soldier before slicing off his head)are Machine based?

Deos: Yes, Wait.

Empanus: Brother, You know(Stabs a Soldier) what to do.

Deos:(Slices through a Huntress) I wouldn't even have a slightest Clue where to Turn them off.

A Voice then Contacts Deos.

Penny:(Scroll) I know where to turn them off.

Deos:(Turns to Empanus) I must Go.

Empanus: Go brother.

Deos then sprints off as he listens to penny's instructions.

We Cut Armar Smashing Knights with his Heavy Bolter as Anatun Stabs through Them with the bayonet on his bolter.

Armar: This Wo-(smash's Knight) Ould be so much easier if we had some Ammo!

Anatun: Well We've Got plenty off strength left to F(Stabs through a soldiers head)ight in Melee.

We Change to see Jophiel swinging his hammer around Whilst Maxellathus chops Through the Remaining Huntsman. As Maxellathus is About to cut through one it's then killed by petrit.

Maxellathus: Welp thanks Petrit?

Petrit just nods as continues to Kill atlas Soldiers.

We Cut to steel and Zoriah Standing on top of a pile of Knight body's. A huntsman try to Climb up but is Stabbed by steel.

Steel: We need more men.

Zoriah:(Smash's a soldiers head in) what we need is Our Sanguiness!

And Just About Right on time came Flying in was Ruby and her Sanguinary Guard. The Atlas military Looks upon her and Immediately Fall to the Ground as the Knights Twitch out.