His Angels

"Pods, Hundreds of Pods, Falling from the Sky, The Screeching roars of them Entering the Atmosphere, They Were the Emperors Angels, To us They were our doom"

-Atlas

(Mistral)

We See our Crusaders Continue marching Through the Marsh's of Mistral as They Hear Artillery Fire and Las Fire far away.

Jaune: What is That Noise?

Maxer: Artillery and Las Fire, The Death Korps of Krieg Main Base is Set up in Mistral, It's Most likely Clean Up Crews Hunting Grimm.

Pyrrha: Shouldn't We Help them?

Jophiel: No we should not, The Guardsmen Have their Mission and We have ours.

Nora: But they Could Help us?

Ruby: Kriegsman Have Their Orders from Their General, General Lichtenberger. They are to Keep The sectors they hold in mistral.

Qrow: Imperials Have Weird Names, But it they also love to Keep to them selves.

Jaune: How much farther are we going have to walk?

Ren: Without the map there's no way of Knowing.

Petrit: I blame Someone for Ditching it(glares at jaune)

Jaune: In my defense, There was a Sicko going after Ruby.

Zoriah: But i Feel like We are Close to something.

Steel: me and My Brothers when We Got here had Encountered Barely Any Grimm, Maybe we are walking into a nest?

Empanus: If that is the Case then the clearing of said Nest would Be Provided by the terminators.

They Confirmed Walking until they get to a Split In the path. Ren and Maxer look both ways.

Ruby: What is it?

Ren then Runs Up to the sign at the Divergence.

Maxer: Something's Wrong.

Nora then runs up to the Sign.

Nora: hey hey! Mistral, We're on the Right path.

Camos: thank the Emperor.

Nora then turns back to the Sign with a more saddened Look.

Nora: Oh

Jophiel: Does it say how close we are? I'm starting to Get bored of walking.

Ren: No, and it looks Like the path Takes is through the mountains.

Maxellathus: Well then I see that as our only option.

Jaune: I don't think All of us Will make it up the mountain.

Ruby then Walks up to the sign and points at one of the other places.

Ruby: what About that place, Kuroyuri? Can we get help there?

Ren: that village was destroyed Years ago.

Maxer: But if it takes us around the mountain then it's probably our best option.

Ren: It will take too long.

Zoriah: WERE WALKING ON FOOT DUMBASS! OF COURSE ITS TAKE TOO LONG!

Ruby: Well maybe there's Something Useful there?

Steel: If there is Anything still there.

Ren: We're Not Going to Find Anything! We just have to press on.

Maxer: There's something more at work here.

Ren: What?

Maxer: There is something at that Village, And it's something that only you know, and Considering the fact you don't want us there means something.