Questions

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death on those who refuse them.

-Chaplain Merek Grimauldus

(Beacon Sparring Arena)

We see a Sparring Match Going on Between A Black Templar Initiate Vs Pyrrha Nikos.

The Initiate

The Black Templar Charges at Pyrrha, Pyrrha Dodges the Templars charge and tries to Stab the Templar in the Back but the Templar quickly parry's The attack

The Black Templar Charges at Pyrrha, Pyrrha Dodges the Templars charge and tries to Stab the Templar in the Back but the Templar quickly parry's The attack. Pyrrha recovers from the parry and Retreats back to fire a couple Rounds into the Templar. The Rounds Bounce off the Templar's armor and the Templar tries to Downward Slash Pyrrha but Pyrrha uses her semblance to slightly Nudge the blade to nearly miss her. She rolls out the way of the Templar but the Templar noticed the adjustment of the Sword and now fights with a new hatred.

Templar: DIE WITCH!

The Templar Charges at Pyrrha and pins her against the Wall. We cut Maxer and Chronis overseeing the fight.

Chronis: so who's the Girl?

Maxer: Her name is Pyrrha Nikos, apparently she's this Planets Tournament champion,(looks towards Chronis) I'm pretty sure you fought her in a match.

Chronis: well if I did then it must have not been important enough for me to care.

Maxer: Well not many can match the emperor's champion Brother.

We cut back to the Fight as we the Templar Grabs Pyrrha shield and starts to beat her with it until her aura is in the red. Maxer then steps up to the arena.

Maxer: BROTHER EXILIS IS THE WINNER!

Some of the other Templars that were watching the match cheer for their brother.

Maxer: Now we have enough time to for one more sparring match.

One of the students then stand up.

???: I will.

Maxer: Alright then Mr. Black, now let's s-

Mercury: actually I would like to fight him(points to Exilis)

Maxer: Alright then, Brother do you accept this challenge?

Exilis: I will.

Maxer: Alright then prepare for battle.

They Both Get ready to duel, Exilis Readys his Training sword as Mercury Ready's his stance.

Maxer: GO!