Reinforcements

"The Galaxy is the Emperor's, and anyone or anything who challenges that is an enemy who must be destroyed."

-High Marshall Helbrecht at the battle of Fire And Blood.

No one's pov

We see the Main settlement of Menagerie bustling in the early Morning, Kids Wandering around and playing with Friends. Adults Looking through the Market and teenagers Chatting with friends. Around the Settlement are Guard Posts To keep an eye out for Grimm, But one of the posts sees The Templar Force Moving towards, Banner high. The Guard Runs towards The Belladonnas house as the Templars Continue to march on.

(At the Belladonnas house)

No one's pov

It was a normal Day For Ghira Belladonna but that was when a Guard Came Frantically Banging on his door. He Went to answer it and saw the Guard terrified of something.

Ghira: Whats wrong?

Guard: A force of something is Marching Right on us, White Pauldrons that bear a Cross and Two Gigantic Machines!

Ghira: Let me see.

Ghira starts to Follow the guard and as they walk he starts to hear the march of the Templars, a rhythmic Noise of the normal Astartes marching and then two Loud Stops of the Dreadnoughts. He Continued to follow the Guard until they Got to the gate on the East side of the gate, he and the Guard Climbs Ontop of the Guard Post on the Wall.

Ghira: So Where are these things?

Guard: Over there(points towards the Templars)

Ghira: Well there Definitely not Atlas, we'll wait for them to get here and then we'll Speak with them.

They Start to wait and as the Templars Start to get closer they start to make out the details, The Red Eyes and The Intricate Armor designs some have. The Templars Make it to the East Gate and stop. The Sword Brethren then approaches the gate.

Varac: Greetings! I am Sword Brethren Varac Empatis of the black Templars.

Ghira: I am Ghira Belladonna, what is you business here at Kuo kuana?

Varac: We are Currently Hunting The Grimm of the island and decided see if we can Rest in the City's Walls.

Ghira: Humans aren't exactly Welcomed here! You know that right?

Varac: Well Just One night Would Do.

Ghira: Sorry but I can't let a heavily Armed Group of humans into Kou Kuana.(Jumps down from the Guard Post)

Varac: Well then We'll take it.(turns towards one of the Dreadnoughts) Brother Maxim! Raze down this Wall!

The dreadnought Walks past the Templars and up to the Gate. He raises his fist and Smashes down onto the Gate. Ghira hears this and turns towards the Gate seeing it destroyed and The Templars Marching through.

Ghira: What is the Meaning of this!?

Varac walks forward and Ignites his power sword.

Varac: To End your Existence(turns towards His Brothers) RAZE THIS SETTLEMENT AND PURGE THE MUTANTS!

The Templars Start to charge through the gate and attack The Faunus, Ghira Charges at Varac but Varac trips him and while Ghira is getting up Varac stabs his blade through Ghira chest.

Varac: Stay Down Mutant.

Ghira eventually loses consciousness and Varac pulls out his blade to join his Brothers. We see over head of the Settlement and see Buildings Burning and Blood Of the Faunus settlers. Initiates Hunt through the Houses and Bridges for survivors, the Dreadnoughts Smash through buildings and Mow down any Faunus with their assault cannons. The Terminators Are thorough with Clearing The land scape of Hiding spots and Faunus. As the Day Goes on and we see that the only light left is the burning of the Buildings in Kuo kuana, Varac Stands tall over the remains of the Belladonnas house.