We March

(Two Weeks After The Crusaders Reached Haven)

(A Message From Maxer to all Imperials)

Maxer:(Recording) To All Imperial Personal, You are to meet up at Haven Academy For the Next Steps of the Crusade.

"The Sky Was Filled with the Sounds of Engines as The Angels Descended from the sky led By Golden Warriors"

- Civilians Reaction to the Arrivals of the Blood Angels

(Beacon)

We Zoom in on beacon or Now as it's Called Fortress Alexis is Gearing Up for The Reinforcement of Chaplain Maxer. Thunder Hawks Are Loaded Up as Marines Gear them selves up. Varac now Acting Castellan of the Crusade Stands in what was Ozpins Office. Deos Along With Two Initiates walk into the room.

Deos: Varac, I have discovered More About this "Salem".

Varac: Speak Brother, Maxer Requires Assistance.

Deos: Apparently from what I could find She is Part Grimm and Has Been Acting In the Shadows For Century's . But There's more.

Varac: And What is there? We Now know she's most likely a Immortal being but we can still kill it. But Do tell.

Deos: We Are not the First Templars Here.

Varac: And Who was?

Deos: The first Emperors Champion, Sigismund.

Varac: Sigismund? He's On this World? Do we Know where?

Deos: No, From what I could gather He Acts Like a Ghost, Appearing And Disappearing during events. He Still Carry's His Armor And A Black Sword.

Varac: Once We Arrive to Reinforce Maxer we shall Enable A massive search For him. But is there anything else?

Deos: That is to be seen, Our Tech priests are still Decrypting The terminal. But I must Go to Prepare the Land Raider.

Varac: Then Go, I still have to Organize A Guard Regiment for Beacon.

Deos nods as he and the Initiates leave as Varac Starts to Organize a Guard Regiment.

(The Machine Cult)

We See Deos Approaching The Machine Cult As He Sees Team BESH(Battle Ship, Name Order: Bach, Exilis, Stein and Hellwig) All Now Clad in Tactical Dreadnought Armor.(they Started to Find some Weapon caches)

Deos: Team BESH, It's Good To see you.

Bach then Approaches Now Carrying Power Sword and Storm Shield.

Bach: Ah Deos, Good To see you too, I'm Assuming your here to Start up the Land Raider?

Deos: I'm Guessing your Team Is Going to be Riding in it? Well It Will takes some Time.

Bach: Well then Continue on.

Deos then Heads into the Land Raider and Starts to Bless the Machine.

Stein then Approach's Bach Now armed With Lightning Claws.

Stein: So Where are the Blood Angels?

Bach: They Have already Departed from beacon. They Assumed that their Primarch Could be in danger and Left as Fast as possible.

Stein: Ah yes the Sanguiness, It's Definitely Refreshing to have a primach on a world.

Deos Walks out of the land Raider and Walks towards Bach.

Deos: The Land Raider is ready, Also I'm Driving.

Stein: We're being picked up with a thunder hawk and then dropped off at our destination.