The Hunt

"Zeal makes all things possible, duty makes all things simple"

-Sigismund, First Captain, legio astartes, Imperial Fists.

(Beacon, The Beginning of the hunt)

We see The Black Templars Main Force Standing Proudly on the courtyard as Chaplain Maxer Gives a speech with Chronis and Ruby Standing Next to him.

Maxer:  BROTHERS, THESE MUTANTS DARE TO TRY AND REMOVE US! THEY DO NOT KNOW OF THE WRATH THEY HAVE INFLICTED UPON THEMSELVES! FOR WE ARE THE EMPERORS CHOSEN,  WE ARE HIS ANGELS OF DEATH! WE SHALL BURN AND PURGE THE MUTANTS FOR WE ARE HIS WRATH INCARNATE! BROTHERS HUNT EVERY MUTANT TRAITOR AND BURN THEM ON A PYRE FOR THEIR ARE NOT ONLY MUTANTS BUT HERETICS! NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

The Templar: NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

Maxer: NOW LETS PURGE THESE FILTHY MUTANTS!

The Templars start to break off Into the City and Hunt down the White Fang.

(Vale, Industrial District)

We see Three Templars About to breach a ware house, one armed with a Flamer while the other two are armed with bolters. The Flamer Then Breaks down the Door revealing a Crowd of Faunus and White Fang Grunts.

Flamer: BURN IN HOLY FIRE!

The one with Flamer let's loose as he starts to spew the Crowd in Flames, the Two bolters Then Rush in and start Full Autoing Into the crowd and Grunts.

Bolter1: EAT BOLT MUTANTS!

The Templars slowly Move through the Body's and Continuing firing upon any survivors. A Grunt then Tries to engage One of the Black Templars in Melee but the Black Templar replies with a punch that goes right through the Grunts Body. As they move through the Ware house they Encounter a white Fang Lieutenant who charged them with a chainsword, they responded in kind with bolter fire. The last one alive was a White Fang grunt that was the First to burned on a pyre.

(Vale, Commercial District)

We See 4 Templars and Maxellathus about to enter a weapon store. 2 With Chain sword and Bolters with the other equipped with Shield Bolt pistols. Maxellathus Breaches the Door of Weapon workshop and Immediately Blocks Multiple Dust Rounds With his shield.

Maxellathus: PURGE THE MUTANT SCUM!

He Immediately rushed one of the White Fang Grunts and Chopped him in half. The Two Bolters Then Rushed to his Side, Blasting Rounds into Any White Fang Grunts and Any that Dare attack in Melee are Mutilated by the Chain swords. The Two Shields Then Break Down a Weapon Supply closet and are met with a White Fang Grunts armed with Dust Shotguns, The Rounds Bounce of the shield and any that hit the armor immediately break. The Shields Let loose with their Bolt pistols. They continue to move through the Workshop Cleaning up any stragglers, Multiple White Fang Grunts surrender and are put to the Pyre.

(Vale, Housing District)

We see 4 Terminators Preparing to enter a Hotel. Two are equipped with storm bolters as the one is equipped with an assault cannon and the other a heavy flamer. The One with the Assault cannon Crashes through the Door

Assault: FOR THE EMPEROR!

and Unleashes Hell onto the Surrounding White Fang Initiates and Grunts. The heavy Flamer push's on Towards the Grunts but then hears a noise From a room right next to him. He breaks down the Door to reveal Multiple Faunus children and Faunus Women, the Women try to plead with the Terminator but Ends with the Room filled with flames and the Screams of the women and children. The Two Storm Bolters camp at the end of a Long hallway as White Fang Grunts charge them.
The Terminators then Come Across a Room filled Elderly Faunus and more young Faunus, as Their Mission Orders, they Open Fire onto the Faunus. The hotel Burns as the terminators Come out of it.