The Battle for mantle

"We shall never Falter, We shall Never Yield, When The Dawn Breaks of This Night then only Will we Remain"

-Maxer

(The Dining Room)

We Join Back Into The Dining room with the Group.

Camilla: General, Since you were appointed Headmaster we have had Atleasthians that are skeptical of a Single man Holding Two council seats.

Ironwood: yes, Which is exactly why we have checks and balances.

Slate: We're Supposed too, But lately(alright This about the same and We all know where this is Going so Time skip)

As Sevatar is About to start shit talking Ironwood, Weiss and Deos Break Down the doors. Deos with the Front door and Weiss with the Back Door.

Deos/Weiss: WAIT!

The Astarte's immediately draw their Pistols and aim it at Jaques(they were Given the Video by Deos)

Weiss: You've Got the Wrong man on trial.

Deos: And we have a Traitor in our Mits.

Weiss then walks Forward.

Weiss: I know who's been Framing Ironwood.

Sevatar: I would Like to mention, I didn't Give A shit about Politics when Hunting.

Weiss Continues to walk forward as Deos Goes to the left side of the Room.

Deos: And We Both know who Rigged the Election and Jaques know too. He's been working with him.

Weiss Places Down a Scroll that shows the Video recording.

Camilla: is that Arthur Watts?

Slate: That's Impossible! Dr. Watts Died in the paladin incident Years Ago!

Jaques: W-What is This!

Ironwood then stands up.

Ironwood: Play it.

Weiss starts to Video as Everyone listens Closely as the Fingers of the Astartes Tighten on the triggers of their pistols. Once the Video ends Jaques immediately stands up.

Jaques: That that isn't re-

All The Astartes Immediately Open up with their Pistols aside from Maxer. The Rounds tear Jaques apart and Spray Blood and Guts all over the corner of the room.

Clover: so Arresting him is out of the Question.

(Mantle)

We see Crowd of People Burning Stuff as Two Cadians and Atlas soldiers Watch on.

AS: The situation here is getting out of control, please advise.

We see Arthur Watts Slowly Creep away from the gathering Crowd.

(Back to the Dining Room)

We see All the Leaders now gathered in a corner to avoid the Carnage that is Jaques body.

Maxer: So what Can Arthur Watts Do Now?

Ironwood: With a Enough time....anything he wants.

All the Atleasians scrolls start to Ringing along with the Voxs of the marines.

Slate: Wait...Wait, What? What do you mean the heat has gone off?

Zoriah: Frak.

Varac: So this Bastard has just Doomed everyone down there to a Freezing Death?

Sevatar: Yes, All because of one Simple traitor.

Deos: General, How Much worse can this get?

Ironwood then starts to tap his scroll.