Salem: General Ironwood.

The Thing then starts to freak out and crack until it falls to the Ground until releasing a Vision of Salem.

Salem: The Brave Huntsman, Huntress's and Astarte's Bested Arthur Watts. Congratulations.

Maxer: So the Demon Finally shows it's self, I would Say your Appearance is....Disappointing but Your Appearance doesn't matter, Only that you Die by my Blade.

Salem: Maxer, the Courageous Man that has Bested Every attack From Me along With these "Imperials". I remember All those years Ago when I Encountered Your Champion.

Maxer: Sigismund, Speak his name Demon or Don't mention him at all.

Salem: He Was Noble and the Picture perfect of a Hero but He fought against me, In the end I guess me and Him were always Rivals, The unkillable Man and the Unkillable Girl.

Maxer: Ah Unkillable? I will personally Cover my Blade in your Blood and Cast you back to the Warp where you belong.

Salem: You don't know do you? Oh and Here I thought Ozma Would have at least have the pleasure of Ensuring that his Allies Knew they Would never win.

Maxer: You say that we may never win but we Have Won against every thing you have sent Against us, The sons of Dorn Will always Triumph.

Salem: Ooo, Bravado, you know what I might as well tell you since you and your Imperium have Actually put up a real good fight, You can't Kill me, I'm Immortal.

Salem saw the Fear on the other Occupants in the room but Maxer just laughs, He laughs Despicably.

Maxer: You Don't Scare me, You will still Die by my or Any of my Brothers hands, The Imperium has killed Immortals before and Us Astarte's have Kill near Godlike Beings, So if you would please(Raises Plasma pistol) Get the Hell out of my sight.

Maxer then Fires a Round into her and Completely Destroys the Illusion. Maxer Remains Calm, Unlike any of the others in the Room.

Marrow: That's Salem! That's who we're Up against?

Harriet: What if she's on her way?

Elm: But we'd be alerted if any forces had approached the kingdom. We have long range proximity alarms and Argus is constantly on watch and alo-

Vine: their offline, With all the Chaos we Didn't notice.

Marrow: Watts must have shut them down!

Ironwood: or they've already been destroyed.

Ironwood walks in front of the Window.

Elm: What? All of them?.

Ironwood continues to look out as he See the Angels Regret Dwarfing all of the Atlas Ships near it as the Warlord patrols Under it.

Blake: What about Amity tower? Is It online?

Ironwood continues to look out the Window.

Yang: no, I gonna take that silence as a no.

Ironwood Continues to look out the window.

Maxer: General.

Ironwood: I've sent Winter to claim the power of the Winter Maiden.

Weiss: What?

Ironwood: When I realized we've been compromised, I knew we couldn't wait any longer. The staff and the lamp have to be locked Away.

Maxer: I thought we agreed that The Lamp was to stay with Astarte's or Mechanicus Subjects.

Ironwood: Well that was before you lied to me about the lamp. Before you lied to us about Sevatar and When you didn't even Bother to mention that War machine out their. All the while Salem is on our Door step and Mantle nearly Destroyed. And myself and my army left Exhausted and Your Army comes in to act like hero's!