Chapter 31 "Your Eyes They Just Are So........"

Today was a big day for everyone as in the morning it was Haldi of ABHIRA and then the Wedding at night. The previous day, Neil left no chance where he could have Aarohi in his arms.

The tension which had been raised by Aarohi the day before yesterday was thrown away long back in the deep gorge. She was going through her old diary when she realised she had her one wish left and must complete it before it gets too late.

Dear Diary,

You know today one of my friends proposed to her long-time crush, and it came out that he too had a crush on her, God when will I have one such story to tell my children(If I ever have children cause it seems impossible right now), they will think I was a nerd in my school, I was a kind if a student who was backbencher by habits but a topper. But there is no one who has a crush on me. Am I this ugly? Even Hina has a boyfriend! I am the only one who is single and am a messenger between these couples.   

Right now I am completely alone! Cause all of them are spending some time with their respective partners, and I am so tired to study, so I just thought of you and here I am!

You know I want to travel the whole world with him, with whom I will be open like he is my best friend, who will protect me like we are siblings, flirt like lovers and most importantly I want to explore the world with him.

I just want to meet my soul mate soon as possible!    

God send him into my life soon! I am waiting!

Love Aarohi

The teen Aarohi was very ambitious, she wanted to travel the whole world and not be alone, the hint of teen Aarohi can be seen in this adult Aarohi because she has left some places, which she once wanted to travel with him. She won't accept this fact, she will name it a coincidence. 

Aarohi has been more particular about her looks from when Neil, her boyfriend and she started dating! Yes, she has finally accepted herself as his girlfriend! Well, they were not willing to reveal their relationship to their family as all the limelight and they would be the centre of attraction and this is what they didn't want was to steal the once-in-a-lifetime moments of ABHIRA.

Now the question was how will she ask Neil for the trip when he will be tired from the wedding and after that won't he have to look after his work, his office it was her who was in touch with her work and on the other hand Neil, he hadn't even attended a call from his office and was completely engrossed with the family, but both were happy in their own ways!

 "On this world!......" Neil snapped his fingers making Aarohi come back to her senses with reality. With the other hand which was free, he snatched the old dairy of a teen-Aarohi, making the adult-Aarohi horrified!

"Aree gimme that! This instant!" She tried to pull back her dairy, extending her hand towards Neil's hand which had her dairy, in the process getting up from her sitting position on the bed, in response, Neil shielded the dairy behind his back.

"Kyun? Let me see what was making my Aaru smile and blush other than me!" Neil said in his way, adding a bit of spice with his wink.

 "I said na no! Give me that!............ Please!!!!!!" Aarohi gave her a not-so-innocent look and there Neil melted but rather he sat and started to read the diary. Aarohi made tried to snatch the dairy from him but made up her mind to let him read her demand himself coz she know she herself won't tell him. After reading the diary with different expressions and not to mention funny ones which made I ask myself 'was he even reading or acting?' He made me sit on the bed facing him and cupped my face.