Chapter-12"Your Tears Are Precious! "

I(Neil) entered our room, and I saw her looking at her laptop while moving her head up, down, left, and right may be trying to reduce her neck pain while sitting on the couch. She was very concentrated that she didn't notice me, looking at her concentration my mind went to papa, Dr Harshwardhan Birla, youngest son of Birla's but with bade papa he made his mother's dream Hospital, he carries a different yet positive aura, he doesn't like if someone interrupts his work or personal space. Now I know why papa loves Aarohi so much as she is just his carbon copy!

I went to her and sat down beside her, that's when she noticed my presence and looked at me once then shifted her gaze back to her laptop none of us spoke anything. She travelled her hand to her nape and started to press a bit trying not to show me as she didn't want me to know that she is in pain, even though I noticed it but showed that didn't see anything. I took my phone and rested my back on the couch. 

After an hour she was much relieved as her work which was stuck had got back to work but still, she was guiding her employees on how to get everything less stressful for them, she was the owner she could have left once her work had started but she didn't do that. All this while I had my phone in my hand but my eyes were on Aarohi, I noticed her pain on the nape and decided to give her a shoulder massage as her work was over too.

 I kept my phone back in my jeans pocket and went to the back of the couch, she saw me confusingly and was about to stand but I made her sit down and started to massage her shoulder but she refused.

"Karne do na chipkali!"

"Dekho mein tumse jagdha karne ke mood mein nahi hu!"

"Mood toh mera bhi nahi hai, isliye joh kar raha hu karne do" I replied and didn't wait for her answer and started to massage her and she too didn't object and enjoyed it.

.

.

After a hectic day for everyone we all were having dinner with relief for me(Aarohi), Abhimanyu, Akshara, Harsh uncle and others as our work got back to work with a bang! But I am confused why Neil was there when I was stressed shouldn't he be with his family helping them and as much as I know about him he is close to pari's family so shouldn't he be with them spending time with them as after wedding anyone of us won't get time for each other due to our busy schedule!

"Aaru woh....." she was about to continue but saw me lost and playing with a spoon and food.

"Aaru!" she said loudly which broke my trance.

"Huh? Bol kuch bol rahi thi tu!"

"Chipkali, ab tension mat lo kam thik se ho raha hai," said Neil, to whom I nodded with a sarcastic smile. How does he always know what I am thinking?

"Yes chamkadar I know!" I replied to him in extra sweetness dripping from my voice. Actually, we both were going to start our chipkali-chamkadar fight and give live entertainment for free to everyone but Akshu interrupted.

"Voh Shaadi ke plan mein thoda sa change hai!" she said and I looked at her in shock.

"Oh madam shaadi hai koi vacation nahi hai aur sare invitations bhi bhej diye gaye hai"

"Are aye se nahi!"

"Toh kese?" 

 "Are sun toh sahi!"

"Toh bol na!"

"Humne decide kiya tha na ki shaadi ke functions start hone se ek week pehle vaha chale jayenge hmmm?"

"Haan toh kya chance hai isme same hi toh hai?"

"Are suna pura!"

"Toh tu gol gol jalebiya banana band kar aur sidha sidha bol!"

"Akshu tum rehne de," said bade papa fed up.

"Aaru voh hum log vaha functions se do hafte pehle yani chaar din baad hume yaha se nikal hai!" Bade papa announced.

"Par bade papa meri ek purani patient hai jiski surgery and she wants me in the OT, a cherry on the top it is after four days, in short, the day when you all will be leaving" I stated my condition and she is really old patient of mine and I myself want to be with as she is very scared for the surgery.

After a lot of discussions, it was decided that I will stay here and be accompanied by Pari as Bade Papa didn't want me to stay alone in Udaipur and they all will travel to Mussorie. The best part was that I wouldn't have to share my room with that chamkadar after reaching Mussorie!

YAYYY!

REALLY?

YEAH, Go TO HELL LET ME ENJOY MY FREEDOM!

.

.

After dinner, we all went to our respective rooms, but I(Neil) wasn't feeling like sleeping so I went to the terrace. I was enjoying the wind when I heard sounds of sobbing and sniffing from the other side of the terrace. I went near to the sound and found chipkali crying badly hugging her knees to her chest, resting her back on the wall behind her. My heart ached to see her like this but she didn't notice me.

I too sat beside her that's when she noticed me, she started to wipe her tears harshly but I hold both hands and nodded in no. I pulled her close to me and wrap my hands around her back. She melted in my touch and clutched my T-shirt tightly and snuggled in the crook of my neck just to find solace.

"Your tears are special don't waste them for useless people!" I whispered to her after she cried her heart out in my arms. She looked at me with her teary eyes, took my hand from her back to her face and wiped the tears.

"Let's go, you change your clothes then we will sleep," he said as she hadn't change her clothes.

  Can anyone guess what's next?

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.