Chapter-24"Cold coffee without cream!"

I(Aarohi) am sad, angry, upset and whatnot and these feelings crush me making me act all frustrated while trying not to burst like a atom boom at someone. I am feeling kind of relieved after telling everything about Hina to Neil, I don't know why but felt like he could solve my all problems which I didn't expect from my family.

With my thoughts, I sneaked out of my blanket mountain and walked toward the shower, letting the warm water flow from head to toe, my mind went to last night, once I told Neil everything I had cried, enough to bring a flood. Once I slept, his hand felt my forehead heated than normal, he realised I had a fever due to crying with no end. I was too tired due to crying and now this fever, both had made my sleep so deep that I didn't realise that Neil was placing a cool, damp washcloth on my forehead all night. After I woke in the morning my fever had gone but still I was feeling weakness, I could sense how tired Neil was. So I made him go to his room and freshen up he agreed with me after lot of arguments, he didn't knew that his care was melting me to that end that I ended up telling him about my biggest fear of losing someone close to me and that's the reason I was staying away from my loved ones. I was already shattered when mumma and dadda left us and I am not able to come out of that, I can't let myself shatter once more, if I did let anyone do that I am sure I won't be able to survive after that!

.

.

Today is a very hectic, it had to be after all tomorrow is the first function, Tilak. It was done before also but still on the sake of me not being present at the ceremony they are doing it again.

I was asked several times by Neil to take rest but I was feeling suffocated by staying in the room so I was helping out all the youngsters in decorations for tomorrow except the bride and groom as they had gone to spend sometime without each other, you know it was a dare given by Vatsal and me to them in morning when we had gathered to have breakfast!

I was getting low when my thoughts accidentally went to that day, but Neil was there with me to make me laugh with his jokes! He has just been......... I have no words to describe the way he makes me feel whenever he is around me!

.

.

So finally it is time to go to bed and drop myself down in bed and I did the same. I was very sleepy outside and now when I am in bed and can sleep but am feeling fresh. Sleep was miles away, I just decided to scroll insta and have some reels only some.

I was scrolling my explore tab when suddenly my eyes caught the most irritating yet handsome creature on my tab.

Chamkadar!

Right now I realised that we hadn't shared our insta ids! Now its time to explore!

.

.

I was sitting on a table and scroll something related to work. Well staying away from your soul for one whole freaking month was definitely hard same with me I can't stay away from my work for long so I was just working in some intervals! Just workaholic things!

"Cold coffee without cream!"

I looked up hearing the voice, it was Neil, he said it to the one of the staff members. But why is he having coffee? He loves tea sorry chai right, then coffee? He sat besides my chair, I looked at him completely confused by his order.

"It's for you!" he said clearing my confusion. But how does he know I will have cold coffee today?

"Jaane ne laga hun tumhe!"

"Chai zayda dhud wali!" I said to the staff member abd turned to Neil.

"Jaane ne toh mein bhi lagi hu!"

"Jaane lagi ho ya stalk kar rahi ho?"

My eyes were ready to pop out in a second hearing his sentence but controlled myself and tried to look normal.

"Huh?"

"Shayad tumne galti se meri ek post like kardi hai?"

He said with a mischievous tone and eyes always held it whenever he is around me and now I am used to it and secretly enjoy also! But right now realisation drown upon me that I unintentionally liked one of his post in sleep! Urrrr I shouldn't have opened his account only!

God save me from his teasing!

Here is a small update for you guys! I just got some time spare from studies and I was badly missing writing and your lovely comments so just decided to give you a update.

Do tell me how was it!

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.