Chapter-27"Should I Ask Him?"

'I(Aarohi) will look desperate!'

No, no, no I am not going to propose him! There is lot before that stage! Yeah I believe in those stages 'stages to fall in love from high level wala crush' and the first stage is knowing each other, well we know about each other much but still there are things which are left so to know them we will have to hang out with each other, and that's what I am gonna do, ask him on date!

But this is difficult! Okay not let me clear that I am not asking a guy on a date for the first time, I have asked many times but this guy wasn't some other na it was Neil my love!

Love! I am in love! Ufff this feeling! Every time I think of him and my feelings, I could feel my cheeks heating up and turn red and I wasn't even able to hide in any way! I was caught blushing by Akshu yesterday night, she wanted to spend sister's time so she was sleeping with me or I could say non-stop teasing me, actually I was chatting with Neil and he flirted with me and it was obvious that I would blush especially after realising my feelings for him and akshu saw this, she tried every possible way to know with whom I was chatting and due that my phone fell and it screen got damaged, so now I will have to get it repaired!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I got an idea! I could ask Neil to accompany me to the repair shop! This way we could hang out together for sometime! Just imagination you, your love and Mussoorie's beauty! I will ask him in the evening!

"Aarohi? Are you okay?"  Neil asked me. Hayye my name sounds heaven from his voice.

'Mumma and bhaiya, even arthvyavastha would have worked if  he was only suppose to take my name!' people say very right love make you mad but in my case I am behaving like a mental hospital's ran away patient! God please help me to save my reputation in front of Neil and others! Please!

"Yeah! I am completely fine!"

"Then why aren't you having your lunch?"

Oh shit! I was suppose to have lunch not staring him! I silently started eating dal-fry-jeera-rice. I am making it too obvious for everyone to about my feelings for Neil.

There was not wedding function today, we have kept a day between two functions so that elders don't take so much of stress for preparations and we get time to settle things back to track if there is any change or problem arises!

.

.

Well today due to rain in Dehradun, it's chilly out here so I decided to go on a full sleeves and high neck black top tucked in a black jeans  with a blue checks scarf wrapped around my neck, for footwear I went with my favorite, knee high heeled boots  black by London Rag, after debating whether I should keep my hair down or tie it, I went with my natural hair down. I already had makeup which was suiting my look so didn't waste my time on it.

Yes, I had asked Neil! And he agreed too! Well Neil was kinda shocked seeing me nervous, once saying yes when I was going back to my room to get ready, he stopped me and started his teasing session! God!

.

.

A chilly wind passed by us, we were walking back to the resort after giving my phone to repair shop. I had assigned Neil a duty of clicking my pictures till my phone came back. Actually Neil was happy that I won't be able to communicate with my hospital mates, which means I won't work and give more attention to the cousins time which I was avoiding nearly daily due to work.

I really don't like the fact that once Akshu's wedding will be over I will have to leave. When I was coming here that time I was eager to return back to Australia but now the things have changed a lot in just twenty days! If someone had told me before twenty days that I will be in love in next twenty day, I would laugh hard!

I (Neil) am seeing that Aarohi is being very happy nowadays. Her behavior has changed a lot but for a good! We were walking together, while sun was setting down. I have walked down with many ladies and have always waited for the walk to be over but with Aarohi I want this walk to last forever, throughout the lifetime.

Well the life has changed a lot in these twenty days, bhai bhabhi will finally have started their path to be one but this not the major update in my life the update is my feelings towards my Chipkali!

I am sure that whatever my feelings are towards Aarohi is not at all friendship, it is more than friendship! Maybe crush? Yes this is the update I have a bada wala crush on my Chipkali! I really want to know her feelings towards me but I am sure she definitely has friendship wala liking  towards me not like mine!

'He/She doesn't feel anything more than friendship!'

With this thought they reached the resort. One thing they both didn't knew, their life is gonna change a lot in the upcoming days!

Do tell me of you want or have any crazy idea like mine when I started this story, for proposal or Realisation of Neil's love for Aarohi!

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.