Chapter-11"What a pleasant morning!"

"What a surprise!" Neil said with a nervous chuckle.

Radhika Dadi(Pari's dadi), Mishti(Pari'half sister), Ruhaan(Mishti's husband), and Ansh(Mishti and pari's brother) were there to surprise Birlas and pari.

"Hi Neil," said mishti

"Hi didi Aaye na aap log andar!" he said nervously as he was scared to see the reactions of how their dearest daughter and Aarohi were sleeping. Everyone got his nervousness once they entered the house. Ruhaan and Ansh couldn't help but bursted into loud laughter, seeing both of them laugh Mishti and dadi chuckled, seeing them giggling Neil was smiling too. Due to their laughter session pari's sleep got disturbed but Aarohi was too tired that she was unaffected, Pari opened her half eyes to see who was laughing this early morning but no one noticed her. The moment she saw her family, she...............

"Ahhhhhhhh" she screamed and sat up with a jerk, making everyone close their ears.

"Ahhh" Aarohi shrieks in pain as she falls to the floor from the sofa with a loud thud due to pari's loud scream that Goenkas and Birlas who were at the hotel could hear. Everyone gave their attention to Aarohi as they heard a loud thud.

Neil and pari couldn't control their laughter and bursted into loud laughs seeing her half sleepy and half irritated face, seeing her face all were controlling their laughter but Aarohi was too sleepy that she didn't see the surprise guest.

"WHAT A PLEASANT MORNING! RIGHT?" she yelled at the laughing creatures which made them stop laughing but were grinning like idiots, Aarohi took Neil's hand to stand up. She stood up and saw Pari's family in confusion as she hadn't seen them before, sensing her confusion Pari introduced her to them and vice versa.

"Neil Baki sab kab..........." Before pari could complete Aarohi's phone rang  She picked up the call with a huge sigh without seeing the id as her PA 'Priya' had to call her and she guessed it may be her.

"Dekho mein pehle hi bol Chuki hu mein koi Meeting attend nahi Karne Wali ab!" she said very irritatingly but still maintaining professionalism.

"Okay madam aaj aap koi meeting attend nahi kare gi!" said the person from the other side and Aarohi closed her eyes tightly recognising the person, it was Papa Birla or Harsh uncle.

'Idiot! you should have checked the ID before picking up the call' she scolded herself. She that now Everyone will know that she was sleepy and didn't have her coffee, she acts like a patient of a mental hospital who has run from the hospital without having coffee.    

"Sorry Harsh uncle meri PA aur akshu ne mujhe tang kar rakha ek chahta hai ki mein meeting attend karu aur dusri chahti hai ki mein uske sath shopping karu ab aap baatao mein kya karu!" Aarohi complained like a child. Aarohi signed one of the staff member to drop Pari's family to their rooms, Pari too left to her room to get ready.

" Coffee pilo fir dimag chalega nahi dodega!" he said and she chuckled.

" Acha mene isliye phone kiya tha ki hum nikal rahe hai thik hai."

"Jaldi aaiye aap ke liye ek surprise hai!"

"Kya surprise hai?"

"Agar bata diya to surprise kesa! Bye!" I (Aarohi) cut the call with a smile, knowing that if I continued the call he would get to know that pari's family has arrived and it would be best surprise to him to meet Radhika dadi she is his mother figure.

I was going to the stairs but out of nowhere a cup of coffee came, I frowned and looked up to see Neil holding coffee cup offering it to me with a warm smile, I took the the coffee and whispered him 'Thank you chamkadar' and he replied in the same tone 'Welcome her highness' and left for upstairs towards my or our room to get ready. I had expected him to call me Chipkali but he said her highness, his only two words made my mood as it was said by dadda and I smiled at his going feature. I took a sip of his coffee, it was the same how I like, maybe he heard my instructions on how I like my coffee when I was instructing the waiter while we were returning from the airport and made a stop at a cafe. He is just too good, he always try to make me comfortable. I maybe showing I don't like our silly fights but I love them as they distract me from all my tension.

.

.

Pari, her family and me (Neil) were on the dining table for breakfast, waiting for Aarohi to come. We all were talking on how their journey from Mumbai to Udaipur was and some random topic. Aarohi came down in a white boat neck blouse and white pant saree, modern golden earrings, messy hair puff, white heel blocks. She was talking on the phone or shouting on her mere employee. She came to the dining table and cut the call.

"A strong coffee!" she ordered one of the staff member and sat on the other side of the dining table, she didn't came to us or even bother to say anything. As soon as sat she hold her head on her left palm, her right hand traveled to her back of her neck maybe she was having pain on her shoulder, her action showed that she didn't wanted to bother us by her tension but I wanted to go and just give her shoulder a massage, but I controlled myself as I knew if anyone went to her she will go back to her room without having anything to eat.

My thoughts were broken by Abhi bhai who just reached house early than other as he was in his bike with Akshara bhabhi.

"Aarohi kya problem hui hai exactly batao mujhe!"

"Mujhe thoda time do mein karti problem solve karti hu!" she said looking at him.

"Par............."

"Par var kuch nahi mein handle karti hu agar nahi hita hai to mein tumhe bol thi hu okay with that?"

"Hmmm"

"Come have breakfast!"

"Aaru tum kuch kyu nahi kha rahi hu?" Asked bhabhi

"Akshu mujhe bhukh nahi hai aur sun tu jha Abhi ke saath aur tum dono aapne measurements dedo designer ko use measurements mein kuch galti ho gayi hai! And no discussion on it come have breakfast"

"Okay ab kuch bol bhi toh nahi sakte janah to padega hi!" said bhai. I, Ruhaan and Ansh can relate to him as we know that bhabhi will not only give measurements but will have some new dresses also!

.

.

After having breakfast we all were back to respective work Mishti was working on Bhai and bhabhi's wedding decorations, dadi was sleeping as she was tired, till now others too had came but everyone was busy with some other work. Ansh, Ruhaan and I were playing video games but my mind was with Aarohi as she was very stressed out about the problem but I know that I can't help her in any way as it must be something related to medical and I am a technical expert but still I wanted to go to her and make her smile anyhow. So after a lot of discussion in my mind about should I go or not, I decided to go and make her smile anyhow. I excused myself by saying that I have some work,  Ruhaan smile and nodded at me it was shocking as he know that when family is together I never do any work if it is not important so it was natural that he would ask me but he didn't. I shrugged off the thought as right now Aarohi was more important and I rushed to her or our room.

.

.

I (Ruhaan) know Neil that you are going to Aarohi. I know you are worried for Aarohi, she was clearly very stressed and as you and Pari have discribed her mental condition it is not good for her to take so much stressed, that's the reason I didn't stop you.

Can anyone guess what Neil will do to reduce Aarohi's stress?

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.