Chapter-13"Why Are You Upset?"

I(Aarohi) was fed up with controlling my tears, I finally let my tears flow in the arms of my solace Neil. After my emotional outburst, I had expected a lot of questions but to my shock, he wiped my tears and asked me to change my clothes. I was really comfortable in his arms but I knew that the comfort I am getting right now, it's not forever, I have to get up someday, so I got up and ran from there to my room leaving Neil to think that I ran from there to avoid the questions which would come.

She left me(Neil) to think that she ran from the question? But I wasn't gonna ask her anything. I had nothing to do now but I even couldn't go into the room as she would be changing and I should give her privacy, so I decided to walk on the terrace for a while and then hope on the couch to sleep only if Aarohi let me sleep on the couch.

.

.

"Tum. Mein. Bed mein?"Neil asked still in shock after hearing her statement. 

"Haan, Pillow wall honge na bich mein!" I(Aarohi) said very calmly. Actually, I had heard Neil and Shefali's talk, where Shefali was giving painkillers to him as he would have back pain from sleeping on the couch and that was the reason why I had asked him to sleep on the bed on the first day but I had no idea that I would get an attack of sleeping paralysis with Hallucinations and rest is history, but today I knew that he wouldn't agree on me sleeping on couch and him on the bed that's why I opt for we both sleeping on the bed with pillows between us.  

After a lot of arguments, Neil agreed to it as he knew that I won't accept my defeat. We lay on the bed, I was on the right side and Neil on the left side and pillows between us. I was emotionally too weak and tired to think anything, I just slept on the touch of the bed.

Neil saw Aarohi sleeping he knew that she was tired mentally, emotionally and physically too. He was laying but sleep was far miles away suddenly he remembered something and took his phone from the side table and opened her Instagram account and scrolled her travel diaries, he gave a smile to the sleeping Aarohi.

"Dr chipkali tumhe yeh bhai aur bhabhi ki shaadi puri zindagi yaad rahegi!"

.

.

After three days, tomorrow everyone except Aarohi, Pari and Neil were going to leave for Mussorie. Actually, in these three days, Aarohi was comfortable with Neil but didn't show it but Neil knew it and didn't want to leave Aarohi alone with Pari what if she got a panic attack, pari couldn't handle it then? Somehow Neil manages to convince all the elders of the idea of him staying here with Aarohi and Pari.

Right now all the younger ones were at the designer studio for trying their dresses for the wedding.

"OH MY GOD!" I(Akshara) screamed and came out of the trial room with the wedding lehenga in her hands. Hearing her scream everyone gathered there only to see me ready to cry.

"Kya hua akshu?" asked Aaru cupping my face before Abhi could ask so we can imagine the speed of her! 

"Lehenga bohot tight hai!" I said and Aarohi looked at the designer with a stern face, both the designer and Aaru went to the corner and talked about something and came back and the designer asked one of her employee to check my size again, the employee took my measurements and showed to the designer and designer showed it to Aarohi, she looked me.

The designer showed me(Aarohi) the past measurements and present ones it clearly showed that Akshara had gained weight and I once took a look at Akshu who was clearly going to start crying if I said this to her so I decided not to tell this thing to her.

"Okay, joh ho gaya hai voh toh hai aap change kardijiye. Vese kitna time lagega?"

"Ma'am, hume at least do din chahiye" 

"Okay, aap jaldi karne ki koshish kijeye please," I said to the designer and she nodded at me and took the dress from Akshu and went.

"Tune kyu kuch bola nahi use?" Akshu asked me.

"Are use kuch bolne se problem ka solution milta kya? Nahi na toh bus."

"Ab kya?"

"Akshu mannaye gi Bade papa ki voh humare sath yaha rahe gi aur humare sath jayegi Mussorie!"

.

.

I(Akshara) was standing in front of lion's den means Bade papa'room, I was excited to stay here with them especially Aaru I was not able to spend time with her after she came back from Australia. I knocked on the door gathering lot of courage as I don't know how he will react to this news.

After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agreed as he knows that I really want to spend time with her and I have missed her the most. The moment he agreed I jumped and hugged him.

Can anyone guess what's next?

Do suggest to me any particular scene if you want to see between any characters.

Forgive me for grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.