Chapter-5 "Thank You Aarohi"

I (Aarohi)was laying on the bed but the sleep was a long way back. Maybe due to jetlag or maybe due to Neil Birla, uff this man I am not able to get him out of my mind or maybe I don't want to get him out of my mind? OH GOD, there are many maybe's in my life for which I don't have any answer.

'I think that I should go to the terrace and drink then maybe I can sleep.' she thought as she was not able to sleep and was getting flashbacks of sirat's death and Mumbai days and her panic was raising and stargazing with a drink and music works for her well not always but some times.

She takes a vodka bottle with her phone and iPhone AirPods as she can't use the speaker else everyone will wake up hearing the music. She goes upstairs and seats on the railing with her back facing the door. She put 'Mudiya from coke studio' her favourite song which always lightens her mood. She was listening to the music and enjoying the beats and she didn't realise when she completed 9 shots of vodka and now she was completely tipsy she was not on her senses.

"Arjun aur Nia ko call karti hu aur unhe baata ti hu ki yeh sab natak tha!" she said in a very complaining tone. She opened her contacts on her phone after stopping the music and started to find Arjun's number. She called the number thinking its Arjun but it was____________

.

.

I (Neil)was sleeping peacefully after a good session of teasing bhai with all the cousins because he was chatting with bhabhi when we all cousins were talking after coming home from the Goenka villa. Suddenly a call came.

'Can anyone let me sleep?' I cursed the caller who called at midnight and saw it was a video call and the caller was from Chipkali and my sleep went to Greenland and woke up with a jolt, 'Why is chipkali calling me right now?' and picked up the call as I thought it must be important as she is calling at midnight.

"Arjun tumhe pata hai ki yeh sab na natak tha aur......................." she kept blabbering and I understood that she was drunk and she had called Arjun her Rakhi brother and her neighbour in Australia. I couldn't help but get lost in her because she was looking very cute while talking especially when she was tipsy.   

"Chipkali.....Chipkali....." He  tried to tell her that its a wrong number but she was not ready to listen and kept blabbering or say complaining about that Chamkadar 

"Chup na Arjun meri baat toh suno........Chamkadar" She realised that she is talking to Neil not Arjun.

"Chalo Chipkali ko realize toh hua ki main Arjun nahi Neil hu," he said and looked at Aarohi who was now sitting on the terrace floor with an angry pout and Neil was confused by her behaviour. 

"Tum mere khyalo se niklo! Jabse mile ho tabse tumhe apne dimag se nikalne ki koshish karahi hu mere tum ho ki mere dimag se nikal hi nahi rahe ho" Neil didn't know why he was happy to know that she too was not able to get him out of her mind. 

"Ab mein koi asi vesi chize nahi hu ki jaldi nikal jau"

"Ha voh bhi hai vese mujhe Ice cream khani mud chocolate wali "

"What! Tumhe abhi, adhi raat ko ice cream khani hai"

"Toh kya Arjun bhi mujhe adhi raat ko ice cream khilata tha toh tum bhi kilao!"

"Nahi Aarohi main Birla house mein hu aur tum Goenka house mein ho "

"Par mujhe khani hai matlab khani hai!" said a tipsy aarohi in an angry voice

"Par......" said Neil but aarohi didn't let him speak

"Mujhe khani hai, khani hai"

"Okay mein tumhe kal raat ko ice cream khane lejaunga. okay?"