Chapter-2 "What Happened?"

"Plan is on!" Mimi said and all younger stood up and gave group hug to Mimi.

"Par agar woh naraz ho gayi toh aur voh wapis chali gayi toh?" innocently asked akshu. All looked at shocked by her innocent.

"Emotional blackmail!" all said in unison.

.

.

Neil had some work to do so he left Goenka Mansion early than others. Right now it was 11 pm when his work was over so he had to return home. While he was going home he saw an ice-cream parlour, not any ordinary ice-cream parlour it is Aarohi's favourite parlour he couldn't help but parked the car and went inside and took the menu and started scanning the menu and stopped at 'mud chocolate' and remembered what akshu said "Aaru is crazy food fan and if it comes to kachori and anything related to chocolate she is mad for both!"He didn't realise that the waiter came and asked for his order.

"Mud Chocolate," he said subconsciously and the waiter said "OK" and left Neil to realise what he ordered.

'This girl has messed up my(Neil) mind when she comes I will talk to her and sort all this out. But what will I sort out? We have nothing. Once she comes and everyone stops talking about her and she stops messing my mind!' thought completely frustrated Neil who was annoyed that a girl is capable to enter his thoughts even when they both have not met. From day one when he heard about her, she has not left his thoughts. There were many girls with whom he had dated but no girl was able to catch his mind Aarohi had captured his mind for the last five years.

While he was thinking all these waiters came and gave his order, Neil thanked him and started eating her favourite ice cream. While he ate he thought  'Choice toh kafi achi hai Afterall mujhe Joh pakad Rakha!' he laughed slowly at his own joke which was not at all funny 'usne Tujhe nahi tune use pakad ke Rakha hai' his brain popped out of nowhere.

.

.

"Hmmm, it's sooooo tasty!" said Aarohi while eating her favourite ice-cream mud chocolate with her neighbour Mr Arjun and Mrs Nia who stays in front of Aarohi's penthouse. They both are polar apart but still love each other madly. Aarohi, whom Arjun loves as a younger sister and his lovely immature wife both are die-hard fans of chocolate or living on chocolate.

Aarohi loves chocolate so much that today she came home at 3 am and said bring mud chocolate 3 tubs of mud chocolate ice cream and the moment Nia heard ice cream her sleep went to Antarctica and made a puppy face asking me to bring ice cream. Defeating by the women of my(Arjun) life I went to buy ice cream but it was worth going because it is a great feeling seeing my ladies being a child and having ice cream.

"You always say that!" said Arjun who had to listen to all these dialogues daily because it became a ritual to eat ice cream at any time which means even at 3 am. "Today ice cream is tastier than any other day!" said Nia agreeing with Aarohi. "Yeah, yeah it will be tasty because you two send me at midnight to buy your ice cream. Right?" I taunted both of them and they casually said "yes" I was looking annoyed but inside I loved them like this carefree and happy.

.

.

Aarohi was sleeping after eating ice cream and lots of talking or you can say that nia was talking and Arjun and nia were listening and Arjun was giving comments on which she was talking to show that he was listening to her and aarohi was busy adoring them and praying to god that they stay like this only, madly in love!

.

.

She was breathing heavily and had sweat beads. She was mumbling something and suddenly started screaming "Dur Raho mere pass mat ana!" she was getting restless with each passing second. She was having a nightmare she was used to all this because she has these every day. She woke up with a jerk while screaming "Nahiiiii".